Nuki Opener and Urmet 1132-D005C

Hi there!
I have seen a topic that already exists on this model of doorbell, but my wiring appears to differ from those already posted, and I was wondering if Nuki Opener was compatible?

Thank you :slight_smile:

This is where I’ve got to so far, but sadly neither of the functions (app to open or ring to open) is working :frowning:

Photo is attached, but connections so far as as follows:

Original CA cable → clamp port 1
Nuki Yellow cable → clamp port 2
Nuki Red cable → clamp port 2
Nuki Green cable → CA
Nuki Black cable → CA (this appears to set off the opening mechanism whenever this is connected)
Nuki Blue cable → OV
Nuki Purple cable → G/T
Nuki Orange cable - not connected

I’m clearly in way above my depth here - any assistance would be greatfully appreciated! :slight_smile:

Hi! The Black opener wire and the purple opener wire are gnd1 and gnd2, so take the Black opener wire out of ca, and put it to b/t where the purple opener wire already is, and try again. Let me know how it goes.

Edit: the wire what was originally in ca, belongs in the clamp with the yellow opener wire.

Hi Rose!
Thank you so much for your help!
I have repositioned the black wire to G/T (with the purple), and also removed the red wire from the clamp (so it’s just the yellow cable and the original CA cable).
Unfortunately, it still doesn’t work :frowning:

Current wiring looks as follows:

Original CA cable → clamp port 1
Nuki Yellow cable → clamp port 2
Nuki Green cable → CA
Nuki Black cable → G/T
Nuki Blue cable → OV
Nuki Purple cable → G/T
Nuki Orange cable - not connected
Nuki Red cable - not connected

Hi! What intercom model do you choose in the app, when trying setting up?

I have tried both Urmet 1132, and Bus (Generic), and neither seem to work

Yeah, it looks a little bit like a Hybrid-Intercom!? I have two things to try, what maybe can help! At first, let the wiring like it is now, but try to set it up as generic analogue, - let me know how it goes.

Okay - I have just tried with generic analogue, it still doesn’t work, sadly :frowning:

Ok, I am not at home right now, but in about an hour, and i will send you a new wiring scheme then.

No worries - thank you so much for your help! :slight_smile:

Hello! Sorry, it has taken longer than expected!
Please try this, - Take out the original wire of FA and put it in one port of the clamp, Now put the Green&Orange opener wire in FA, Black opener wire in FB (together with the wire what is originally there), Red&Yellow opener wire together in the second port of the clamp, the Purple&Blue opener wire let be unconnected and look that they touch not each other, finish. Now reset the opener, and do a fresh setup, and choose generic bus as intercom model in the app. Let me know how it goes.

No worries! Thank you again for your help :slight_smile:
Just to confirm: you have listed 2 instructions for the black opener wire (in FB with existing cable AND leave it unconnected). Which one should I do?

Sorry my bad. I meant the Purple & BLUE to let be unconnected.

No worries, thank you!

So, this has allowed me to go further with the set-up than I have before, but now there are two other problems that occur:

1. The setup gets stuck on the “operate door opener” screen (even after the button has been pressed).

2. If the setup allows me to go past that, it keeps giving me another error that I need to be in Bluetooth range or have a Nuki Bridge (I already have a Nuki Bridge set up with the device)

I’ve re-tried this at least 5 times and it keeps getting stuck at one of the two stages

Then let’s try to switch the bus, - take the wire out of the clamp what was originally in FA and put it back to FA (also put out of FA the Green&Orange opener wires), take the wire what is originally in FB and put it in the clamp, take the Green&Orange opener wires and put them in FB, now try again.

Okay, will do!
I’ve just factory reset both the bridge and the Opener again and will try again in the morning. If it doesn’t work, I will switch the bus and report back!
Thank you :slight_smile:

Of course. Have a good night.

Good morning!

Wiring it the new way brings up this error:

Hi! Ok, than the polarity of the bus was right with the configuration before, please switch back to it, and get back here when done, and I let you know the next step.

When you have switched back to the former configuration, these are the next steps, - take out the Green&Orange opener wires of FA and let them be for now, then take the wire what was originally in FA out of the clamp and put it back to FA, now take the wire what is originally in CA out of CA and put it in the clamp, and put the Green&Orange opener wires in CA, - set back opener and try again, at first with generic analogue, and after with urmet1132 if it doesn’t work. Let me know how it goes.