Nuki Opener and Urmet 1132-D005C

Thanks, Rose. Sorry for the delay - I’ve been working.
Just to confirm, this is how I’ve rewired it:

I have tried it with:
Generic analogue - neither of the features works
Urmet 1132 - neither of the features works
Generic Bus - neither of the features works.

Hi, no problem! Do you have a second clamp at home?

The only clamps I have are a bit bigger (for lighting wires), so not sure they’d fit inside the casing of the intercom. But I can probably obtain a more suitably sized one to get here tomorrow :slight_smile:

We can take the bigger ones for trying, if they are not too big, because the signal would not go through good then. As you wish. Here is what to try with a second clamp, - take out the red opener wire of clamp1 and put it in clamp2, now take out the wire what is originally in FA and put it in clamp2, now take out the orange opener wire of CA and put it in FA, finish. Now try a fresh setup.

Will do. Which brand should I use for the configuration?

Generic bus.

Ah, thought so!
Now we’re stuck at this point again :thinking:
(Not only is Nuki Bridge connected, but I haven’t left the flat and I’m still within Bluetooth range of Opener!)

Edit: have tried again twice and it gets stuck here

Edit 2: Picture of current wiring for confirmation:

Ok, then let’s try again to switch the bus, - take out the wire what was originally in FA of clamp2 and put it back to FA, put also the black opener wire what is in FB now in FA, the orange opener wire what is in FA now put into FB, and the originally wire what is in FB now put in the clamp2, finished. Try again with generic bus.

Okay, will do! Am working for the next couple of hours, so will try to test it after. Failing that, I will test it tomorrow and get back to you :).
Thanks again for all your help :slight_smile:

Of course, and no problem.

Good evening! Apologies for the delay.
Wiring the bell this way results in an awful high-pitched feedback noise from the intercom, and the following page:

Edit: the feedback stops if I take out the original FB cable from clamp2

Hi!
Hmm… l am going out of ides here. I have to think about it, and will get back to you here soon.

No worries! I’ll try to experiment and see what I can find, too :slight_smile:

Just a thought… I’ve acquired a SwitchBot to press the “door open” button on my doorbell.
Would there be a way of setting up / wiring the Nuki just so it gives me notifications of the doorbell ringing without using it for any door opening functions?