Nuki Opener and Fermax CityMax ADS (1092)

1.3.0 beta is already installed after support contacted back, thanks for that. In the app, the profile is no there when I search Fermax and then vdf, or adf, but still, I will try to follow what @Michel_Mayoral wrote. The only thing I need to know is which cables are those in the opener, because I have a connector with many cables, not single cables, or the ones that come out from the wall…

This is really unclear and I’m null at electricity.

Still, thank you all for your effort in guiding me!

Please use “Generic” as brand and “Bus (Fermax VDS)” as model. Thank you

Kool!

I can see it and the explanation in the app differs from the one that Michel posted above.

One (I hope) quick question. Could you please point me in the pictures I attached in my firsts posts, which cables should I use? That’s the only thing preventing me to try it out.

Thanks again for your patience :smiley:

+,L and -. Don’t worry, the app will guide you. To use the Opner with doorbell suppression please see Known compatibility issues

Ive an ADS citymax 2447 and when trying to configure an opener to it i get an internal error, on fw 1.2.7 can anyone advise ?

Hi again, sorry for the abscence.

I’ve followed all the instructions the app includes and still, it cannot open the door, … all cables are tightly connected.

Summary from app instructions (Generic + Fermax VDS/ADS):

Clamp:
‘+’ Comm (red in my case)
Red & Yellow Nuki

Comm:
‘-’ Comm (black in my case) & Black Nuki
‘+’ Green
‘L’ Comm (Blue in my case) & Orange Nuki

Does nothing, again, all cables are tightly connected

Here’s the current state:

BIG HELP or I’m returning this, can’t be wasting so much time with an unfinished product described as compatible and not even without help…

PS: I’ve tried all simpler solutions above in this thread too, and nothing:
(No clamp, original setup and Black to ‘-’, red to ‘L’)
(No clamp, original setup and Black to ‘-’, red to ‘+’)

Hola!

Me estoy pegando con un Fermax 106CI06H, que supongo que es digital ya que tiene 3 cables (realmente 6, pero abre 2 puertas) dichos cables están repartidos en 3 clemas etiquetadas como “+”, “L” y “-”.
La versión que tengo de opener es la 1.2.7.

He probado varias configuraciones en base a documentaciones encontradas y ninguna ha valido, las que mejor han ido han sido las que ha aportado Michel Mayoral, pero no abre… viendo el manual del Opener interpreto que el cable azul corresponde a “OPEN”, pero no lo tengo conectado en ningún sitio…

Por cierto, que gano poniendolo en modo debug?

Alguna ayudita?

Muchas Gracias

Just sent you a PM!
Best regards
Georg

Just sent you a PM!
Best regards
Georg

I cannot reply a PM… I’ve followed all your instructions, enabled developer/debug mode, tried both pins, … and I can’t go past this screen. does nothing, detects nothing when opening the door from the comm button

This is the screen I was talking about

Even with new firmware 1.3.1, same result, can’t get past that screen because nothing happens when I press the “open door” button in my comm.

Buenas.

Tengo el mismo modelo de Fermax, un nuki look instalado en la puerta y un Wibox de fermax acoplado al telefonillo, para configurar el wibox en uno de los pasos tenia que pulsar el abre puertas del telefonillo para que reconociera la dirección, pero me pasaba lo mismo que a ti, no reconocía la pulsación, tuve que llamar a ferrmax para que me dieran una solución, el problema viene con sistemas antiguos de ads, pero me pasaron una forma de programar la dirección, en vez de pulsar el abre puertas del telefonillo, tenia que pulsar la llamada desde la calle y así lo hice, pero ahora cuando queria programar la direccion del Opener, donde decia que pulsara el abre puertas se me quedaba bloqueado, pero como tenia el wibox en paralelo con el telefonillo y ya estaba diseccionado, pulse el abre puertas con el telefono móvil y funciono, así pude terminar con el resto de configuración. Seria interesante que modificaran la configuración para direccionarlo solo con la llamada desde la placa de la calle.

MI problema viene por que instale opener para solucionar la vídeo llamada del wibox, que esta muy bien cuando alguien llama y quieres ver quien es, incluso hablar con el, pero tarda un poco en conectar y para abrir la puerta solo cuando llegas, hay que esperar un poco y es un poco engorroso.
Al instalar Opener también quería solucionar otro problema y es que si por algún motivo no tengo teléfono móvil y quiero abrir el portal, no puedo. Solo existe una solución de configurar el ring to open, pero abre siempre que llamas y no es muy segura ya que si llama cualquier persona le abre.

¿hay alguna forma de configurar el ring to open por tiempo de pulsación del timbre de la calle?

Por ejemplo 10 segundos pulsando el timbre de la calle, me parecía haberlo leído por ahí.
En la puerta de la casa no tengo problema por que he instalado un keypad y una batería de gel de 12ah y 6v con un cargador.

Por favor, podías ayudarme en solucionar la apertura por tiempo de pulsación de la llamada desde la calle??

Muchas gracias.

Perdón se ha cortado el mensaje anterior.

Con los modelos de fermax antiguos ads no acepta el direccionamiento con la pulsación de abre puertas del telefonillo, fermax me ayudo a configurar su wibox direccionandolo con la pulsación de llamada desde la placa de la calle.

Sento me pasaba lo mismo que a ti. para saltar ese paso tuve que pulsar la apertura de la puerta desde el móvil con el wibox y así si que funciono.

Deberían modificar el direccionamiento para poder hacerlo desde la llamada de la calle.

Pero mi problema principal es la apertura de la calle sin teléfono móvil mediante ring to open, pero codificada, aunque solo sea por tiempo.

Podría ser???

Muchas gracias.

Sorry, but the only way to actuate the door-opener is by App or by the Ring to Open/Continuous Mode feature. We have no “doorbell-decoding” feature yet. Maybe you want to create a feature request, people can vote for. https://developer.nuki.io/c/feature-requests?tags=feature-request
Best regards
Georg

@Carbeal

Final state of my cables, working thanks to @Georg_S (I pm’d the pic directly to him, sorry I didn’t post it here before).

Hope it helps!!

Hello and thanks for the insight.

Now from the position of camera it’s impossible to see the connector markings so it doesn’t help much I guess…

Can you post a table with the cable assignments?
Take into account that color codes for the main lines coming from block upwards to the house differ for some countries.
Here in Spain one would normally have a pair of bue and brown wires carrying the + and - voltages and thus the L line would have to be “data” (for a VDS system that is), but here e.g. I’ve got the black cable which is Ground tied to the “-” marking, the brown wire to the “L” and the blue wire to the “+”.
This makes it a puzzle to identify properly, not to mention the color codes for the NUKI OPENER itself…!

A lot of potential customers are maybe returning their NUKIs, just because of this!

I see firmware update policy is as efficient as it goes, but the INFO surrounding this product lacks a lot and is misleading at best!

Regards

Hi everyone,

I have a Fermax Citymax ADS, and I having problems as expected :stuck_out_tongue:

I followed the instructions using Generic / VDS/ADS and the colours order is not good for me.

I tried another combination from this post, I connected Black cable to BUS-, Red cable to Nuki Clamp, Green cable to BUS+ and Yellow Cable to Nuki clamp. I also disconnected the cable from BUS+ and I connected it to Nuki clamp 2nd port.

With this combination, the fermax is working properly, but when I try to configure the Opener, when I have to push the button to open the door, the action is not detected, even ringing from outside.

What am I doing wrong? Please help :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi I followed Michael configuration and it worked correctly 1 month. I don’t know what’s happening but now opener don’t open the door. Firmware update to 1.4.6. Any Solution? Thanks

Hi Charles,

Just read your posting. Researched a bit on this fermax wibox.

Seems like a gd product and having more features than nuki opener actually. Basically they seem to be the same thing. Except wibox uses WiFi n skip the Bluetooth bridge.

U mentioned wibox is slow for you to allow access to visitors. May I know how slow? Could it be the WiFi signal is not strong at the intercomm?

Was hoping u can give some insights to your user experience on nuki n wibox. To me wibox if works well is gd, even maybe cheaper but can’t do integration. While nuki has less features but has integration to other home automation setup like Alexa Google n Homey.

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hi

I have a ads citymax monitor and tried the basic configuration just red and black cables. It worked for a day and then stopped. I tried reconfigurating again and it no longer works. I need help. Attach the intercom model