Nuki goes dead after 3 days

I have recently installed my nuki smart lock pro 4th gen, and i have face several issues, first my nuki goes dead after 3days…thought that battery has drained out, because a simple unplug/plug doesn’t work… I charge de pack roughly 1h plug it back, and for my surprise it almost fully charged 96%, i have set the energy mode to automatic and im running fw 4. 3.10.
Also its impossible to generate a battery report… Simply impossible ->Failed to get device information:unable to connect to the device.
Im really disapointing with this SL so far, any ideas here?

1 Like

Hi @Ivo_Costa ,

I’m really sorry to read about your bad experiences you made with your Smart Lock so far.

Apparently we found a critical bug recently, which might have caused the mentioned troubles. Luckily, this fix was released today as hotfix version 4.3.11, thus I’m kindly asking you to upgrade your device to this version and let me know if it’s working then as expected.

Additionally please try to charge the power pack overnight, as the general charging duration is defined with up to 10 hours.

You can also reach out to me via DM if you have more specific questions.

Thanks and best regards
Stefan

Thanks for the hint to the new firmware, I upgraded immediately from 4.3.10 to 4.3.11.
But the creation of the battery report still fails: “Failed to get device information:unable to connect to the device”

When trying it, the distance between mobile phone and smart lock was less than 2m.

Appreciate your help,
Nick

Yes, the battery report has never worked for me on SL4. I’ve just tried it again on firmware 4.4.1, it always says it can’t connect to the lock.

Thanks, i have updated let give it couple of days to see if there is improvements.

Ok, i thought that was just me… But in that case i will wait for it to be available