How to Elvox 40547 + Nuki Opener – (Soldering required)

Hi guys!

After countless tries with Nuki Generic Bus, I wasn’t able to get the Opener working… but I was able to craft a solution for all of you, who can solder two wires :slight_smile:

1. First you need to disassemble the 40547 from the wall and remove the circuit board by removing the two screws

2. On the right side, find the 2nd button from below and solder the BLUE and PURPLE cable of nuki to the button pads.

3. Reassembly the board to the housing and screw it back on the wall

4. Install the cables like before, just add the NUKI Wires like in the following picture:
    grafik

5. Open the Nuki App and configure a “Generic ANALOG” Device

Your Opener should now recieve door rings, execute Ring-to-open / manual door opening. The door opening will be done by simulating a button press by short cutting the button.
To make use of the ringing supression, put the second switch on the right side of your 40547 to mute and configure the Nuki Opener as a chime

I hope that can help you guys out :slight_smile:

Cheers

1 Like

For step 2.:
grafik

Hello,

thanks for your instructions. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have just completed the installation following these instructions. Opening the door works perfectly. However, the opener does not recognize the ringing and therefore the Ring to Open does not work.

As described in the picture above, I connected the yellow cable to the 12V connection and the black cable to the CH connection.

Do you have any idea why this is not working for me?

@Stefan_Moslinger
Can you try to switch yellow and black?
After I rechecked my ring, I recognized I use Black with 12V and Yellow with CH