Homekit Türsensor

Product name

For which NUKI product do you want to submint a feature request?

Nuki 2.0

Summary

Quick summary what this request is about.

Homekit Türsensor

Features

Detailed description of desired features.

Den Türsensor als Sensor zu Homekit hinzufügen. Damit man auch die Möglichkeit hat eine Regel zu erstellen wenn die Tür offen ist, erkannt durch den Sensor

Reason

Why is this feature needed?

siehe unten. habe auch fenster Sensoren von elgato in Betrieb

Examples

How would you like to use this feature?

Ich würde zb eine regel erstellen, dass ein licht solange leuchtet solange der sensor erkennt das die Türe offen steht.

I have an outer fence (to my yard) that I can open through homekit, I would like to be able to trigger that with auto unlock from Nuki. So when I am approaching home, auto unlock unlocks my Nuki and triggers the fence opening through homekit.

@Fede_Fede You can do this with IFTTT without any connection to NUKI at all. In IFTTT you may create your own applet that reacts on your GPS location (enter/leave a specified area) and unlocks your fence - assuming you fence smarthome thingy has an IFTTT implementation. No matter what you may have setup in your Nuki AutoUnlock feature.

1 Like

Was ist denn hier eigentlich das Problem? Ein Feature Request der nun bald 3 Jahre alt wird für ein Feature dass die Hardware sogar schon vorsieht für eine Plattform die man auch bereits unterstützt…

The request is to expose the door sensor as a sensor in HomeKit which allows one to use that as a trigger for other actions (turning on lights etc). So, no, this is not already supported. If it was supported the door opener would be able to appear as its own tile in the Home app.

I see there is a duplicate thread in English with same request and further votes.