Golmar Plus intercom system support

Hi,
as long as it is a Golmar Plus System it should work, no matter if it is wired via twisted pair or coaxial cable. If there is no intercom wire connected to “-”, but a coaxial cable instead, the shielding of the coaxial cable should be used.

Hi Bart,

Seems that you have the same intercom as we have.

I didn’t buy the opener yet but did you manage to get it working?

No unfortunately not…

Hi Georg, is there any update on how to make TEKNA V2PLUS work? Would love to add opener next to the smart lock and bridge

Hello to all. I confirm that the Nuki Opener works great with the Golmar Plus intercom with the hardware change suggested in the topic.

After completing all the steps in the setup guide, you should choose the Ring to Open function. Also another critical option in order to work flawlessly every time, is to set an Opening Delay (I’ve set 7 sec and works), because after the ring, there is a few seconds delay until the camera is turned on and it must be active in order to work the open function.

This was my initial cable setup.

I hope this helps someone.

1 Like

Hi George,
Golmar T-940 plus is not available to select from the list to configure in nuki Opener. Instead I select T-910 in the final configuration step, but it won’t open the door, nothing happens. Which type do I need to select to configure T-940 plus? The wires are correctly installed by a technician with the resistor.

Hi, please choose brand “Generic” and model “Bus (Golmar Plus)”

I can’t get it to open the door reliably… sometimes it opens other times it fails… always in the configuration process… I’ve not been able to get it to work… help?

I can’t get the door to open reliably during the setup process, once it opens, but the second time it always fails…

Help?

I have the same problem. After some troubleshooting i’ve made a few observations. The situation is:

I’m living in a 60-somewhat apartment building. There is a Golmar Plus T-540 plus (not the SE version) hanging in my apartement. I’ve followed the instructions provided by George (only with an 1/4w resistor but that should not matter) and i’ve fed the opener a good slice of firmware 1.6.4

The first problem is that if the installation is in rest it is not possible to open the door. This causes a problem with the first step of the configuration: the ‘open door’ button is not doing anything so no command will be sent. I managed to get it sort of working by opening the connection (using the aux button) before starting the configuration.

The first few times the installation failed because no ring signal was received. Just when i got my girlfriend to help me ’ try it one more time ’ the installation was completed, and seemed to work fine.

But it didn’t work fine :sob:

First of all not all doorbell-rings are visible in the activity log. In addition, the activity log shows ring events of some other apartments. I can hear the bell of the apartment next door and it sometimes shows up in the log, and sometimes it doesn’t. Some other events must be from other apartments but i’m not sure.

Secondly the Open function only works when there is an active (speech) connection or when that connection has been there (just hung up the horn) just before the open command is sent from the opener. NB: ringing the bell does not seem to open a connection so ring to open does not work. The only way to open the door is to either pick up the intercom horn when the bell has been rung or pick up the horn and push the ‘aux’ button (which, in my building, has been programmed to open a speech connection)

Is the Nuki capable/programmed to send the ‘open line’ command to mimic the horn being picked up? This seems to be a necessity to open the door.

If i have time i will try to hook up my logic analyser to try to reveal the secrets that the intercom has been trying to hide and share my results here.

@danielccm @Xinne In order to complete the setup process it took me several tries in order to do it right. The problem is that in order for Opener to copy the right commands from Golmar Plus, the Golmar must be in the right state in every step. For instance, when Opener asks to copy the open door command, Golmar must be in open connection with the screen turned on, so it needs a little practice and several tries. Once the setup is completed right, before you try to open the door, setup a few seconds delay (for me 7 secs works), so that the connection becomes active (screen turned on) before Opener send the Open Door command.

I also confirm that sometimes I receive notifications from rings in other apartments, but this doesn’t occur every time and it doesn’t bother me so much.
The main function for me that works, is that I can set the Ring to Open from work and the delivery guy can enter the building.

2 Likes

will try right now… thanks!

Hi everyone! I just bought a Nuki Combo Smart Lock + Bridge and a Golmar Tekna-S Plus.

I tried to understand how to connect the wires, but couldn’t find an image that could help me. It’s probably easy to understand, but this is a new thing for me and I’m not used to it.

Where should I connect the opener wires?

This is how it looks like:

Im sorry, I can’t upload images directly as I am a new user.

Thank you all!

Hello Georg,
Revisiting my Opener install and setup with the firmware 1.6.4.

I’ve wired my Opener as per the instruction with the resistor on the blue wire and connected to the plus pin. The red and purple to the D pin and the black to the malla shield as per your advice. The yellow, orange, and green are not used.

However, after selecting “Generic” and “Golmar Plus (bus)” when configuring the Opener, the setup takes me through to connect the D pin with the red and yellow wire using the wago clip, then connect the green wire to the D position.

I’ve tried all these wiring variations but I’ve not been presented the option to use the first method. Please advise.

Is ring suppression supported in the Golmar Plus? Given that it will work only with ring to open, I don’t want to bother everyone everytime I want to enter the house XD

1 Like

Would you have a picture of the final wiring?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello today i installed my opener on Golmar Platea Plus with latest version installed on Opener.

Ring is recognized, door open dont work for me.
I have tried few times the configuration and with resetting again.

I have wiring the blue with resistor on +, the red & purple to D and black to -

Selected Generic / Golmar Platea Plus Beta as device.

The Nuki app tell other wiring as the PDF. Any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Hi! Blue and purple opener wire are just for analogue intercoms, but yours is mostly digital, what would also explain the other wiring scheme, the nuki app shows you.

Well when select the Generic / Golmar Plus Beta in the app the logical is to see the wiring for this system.
So why the app says other wiring for the specific model and here the PDF for this its different?

Other functions?

Hi! Because the app shows many different wiring schemes depending on the chosen intercom system, but the pdf shows just one generic way for analogue and one generic way for digital systems!