FRITZbox 7590 ax issue with Wi-Fi smart lock 3.0 pro

I have a V2 with ISDN. It is not marked in your list. Is it perhaps a mistake?
The AVM website says: “The FRITZ!Box 7590 AX v2 does not have a “FON S0” port. In my case, however, it is present and also configurable as shown in the attached photo.

There is no mention of such a version somewhere on google. I guess you’d need to open it in order to see if it has PCB v1 or v2. Here are more details of the main boards: FRITZ!Box 7590 AX - Unterschiede zwischen den Versionen - 7590 AX v2 und v1 - YouTube.

Unfortunately I can’t open it as it is under warranty but on the box it says new version, and the oversized grilles and the size are from V2

I have V2 without ISDN

i have v2 without ISDN

I installed the new nuki firmware version 3.6.9… now wifi no longer work at all… first with the previous version (3.5.12) it connected to wifi and then disconnected after a few minutes… and you couldn’t more to wake it up remotely via the internet… only by connecting to the blutooth would it wake up and “reconnect” to the wifi and then disconnect again after a few minutes… with the new firmware it just doesn’t connect to the wifi… it just doesn’t work .

Please use the voting to leave your feedback about the version you use.

Btw. did anyone try if the problems persist in the latest 7.51 updates?
https://en.avm.de/fritz-lab/fresh-from-development/fresh-from-development/

I try but nothing to do. Remain the same issue

Hi, iIn your video from which I extracted a screen shot, there is exactly my model. It is a V2 with ISDN port

salve, posseggo una smart lock 3.0 pro, e un modem fritzbox 5530 fibra, ho installato la versione beta del software, ma il dispositivo se lo riavvio, inzia a funzionare poi dopo un giorno, di utlizzo va offline, adesso rientro a casa e la riavvio, ma cosa può essere visto che il fritzbox con altri dispositivi funziona benissimo? grazie.

Firmware?

Same issue here.
Pay attention: I have a whole wifi 5 system: fritzbox 7530 + repeaters 1200 + Fritzbox 7590

It is not related to “x” versions.

My smartlocks pro stay connected for about 1 minute or 2, then disconnect. Then reconnects after about 1-2 hour for 1 minute and so on.
I also have an articulated system with 50+ devices, all of them do not have any problem except Nukis.

I opened an assistance ticket and was bounced here… for what ?

Quite disappointed.

Hi Davide, we are all in this situation, especially Italian users. I am in contact with the developers who are trying to replicate the problem which does not happen on models sold in Germany. We are all awaiting news but in the meantime I downgraded and stayed with firmware 7.31

@Juergen

I bought my FRITZ!Box in germany and i have the Same Problem

1 Like

I have a “German” Fritzbox 7590 AX v2 running with 7.51 Labor-Version. I have issues with the connection as well. Sometimes it is connected, sometimes is not connected.
My neighbour has 7530 with 7.31 somehow Nuki does not see this WiFi at all while all other devices in my home can connect to my neighbours device.
Can you tell me where I can check the MAC adress of the NUKI?
Any idea when this problem will be solved on NUKI?

I have the same problem. Fritzbox7590 (dutch) with fritz!os 7.50 and SmartLock Pro 3.0 with fw 3.6.9
Smartlock does connect but shortly after it’s lost.

I’m using an old Sitecom AP just only for Nuki. All my other devices connect the Fritz!box without any problem.
Hope there will be a solution in the near future

Same Problem here. Fritzbox 7590 Firmware 7.50. Nuki Firmware 3.6.9

check if all fritz box to network 2.4 and connected to channel 1, i am having this problem with my modem
greetings

This is embarrassing. Could you post any link to the issue you opened so that we can push there? Thanks you