Fermax 3311

No, no. Funciona todo perfectamente. Lo único que con el Opener nunca podremos abrir la puerta sino se activa el interfono, no sé si me explico. Por mucho que le des a abrir la puerta sin que nadie llame al interfono, no abrirá porque no se liberará la señal de apertura hasta que alguien llame.

Si alguien llama, en ese momento le das a abrir a la app (sin ring to open), abrirá perfectamente.

Que suerte…
Que pin has usado para configuración y que esquema de cableado?, Aunque mi teléfono sea otro modelo quizá pueda intentarlo con tu configuración.

Gracias

@Timo We are stabilizing the opener, here we are in 3 “not nuki” tester and everyone is having got different results.
I will update you soon

Aunque lo tenía funcionando casi de casualidad, he vuelto a hacer una reconfiguración con el pin 9704 y 9714 de Roberto, pero en el proceso de instalación no abre la puerta desde la app no tampoco he conseguido que lo hiciera con activación requerida, lo curioso es que detecta todo, incluso cuando puedas en abrir puerta se oye que actúa, pero nada…

Se te ocurre alguna otra opción de pin o cableado?

Mi modelo como ves es el 2411, no tiene vídeo, es el más básico de la marca

Hello all,
I want to install the opener in a Femax with video (model 3305). From all your valuable answers I think it will work but I am not 100% sure. I have attached a photo. What do you think?

Thanks a lot,

Gerard

@Gerard_Amoros Nuki team is working to stabilize it.

UPDATE: The situation is a little unstable there, we need some more testers, send me a pm to let me know your collaboration

Hello guys. I was added to beta and I’m trying to make it work. Mine is fermax 3305, basically same model as 3311 as they both use the same wiring board 3314.
The opener seems to detect when there’s a ring but in the last configuration step, after confirming it requires activation and detecting the ring, I get ERROR 45 (Opener should be connected to bridge or Bluetooth). I check connection status and it is perfect for both Bluetooth and Bridge.
Any one had this issue? Any idea on how to resolve that?

For further information: I’ve reseted the bridge and the opener twice and went through all the configuration steps again to make it sure that was not the problem, but the Opener gives me error 45 every time it seems to “open”. Could it just be a faulty Opener? because the error doesn’t seem to have much connection to what we are doing here, it just says the Opener loses bluetooth and bridge connection so it can’t be configured…

A mi me ha pasado lo mismo con la última versión 1.2.7, debe ser un error común, aunque mi problema es otro no he podido hacer más pruebas al darme error 45 y el enlace ser correcto entre dispositivos.

A ver si lo corrigen pronto

would like to help and test, as long as I dont lose warranty… I have the Fermax 3393 including the Fermax outlet infront of the houuse,… no video.

@Georg_S can you help @Vienna ?

Fermax 3305 with wiring board 3314 (same as 3311) working. After some retries (error code 45) I finally could end the configuration process. Afterwards, the Ring to Open was not opening due to the default delay being 0 seconds. I changed delay to 3 seconds and it’s working quite well, used it around 20 times and worked every time.

Yo tambien lo he conseguido hacer funcionar a la primera, un detalle importante que resolvio los problemas del error 45 fue realizar primero una configuracion indicando a la app que se habia abierto la puerta aunque no fuera asi, de esta ,manera el equipo ya lo teniamos online, conectado por bluetooth y wifi al sistema para hacer la configuracion beta que ya todos conocemos: Debug, pin,…por mis pruebas realizadas solo ha funcionado correctamente cuando la configuracion inicial la hacia solo con los dos cables, y una vez comprobar que todo funcionaba correctamente entonces cambiar el cableado para la supresion.

Suerte a todos

Hi Ron, Fermax 3393 is an analog 4+N system and already supported.

Hi @Georg_S: Is Fermax 3311 also supported now? Thanks for your help.

Hi Timo, yes, it is currently in beta. If you want to try it, please send me your Opener ID (Settings>Connection Status>Click on Opener symbol) via PM to give you beta access.

Hi Guys, I just acquired a Nuki Opener and I have a Fermax 9405, but the installation is two cables, do you know if there is any solution for this type of video intercom?