Fermax 3311

Hello Ivan,
I have also a Fermax 3311 with a board “…05D”. Can you post photos of your connection to see if they match mine so that I can learn how to connect Nuki Opener? Thank you in advance
CV

Hi José,
The “ring to open” feature works or just on the app?
Thank you
CV

Hi everyone,
I have read all the thread, I have mounted the opener with a fermax 3311. I have tried all the wiring options, and choosing the three possible configurations:

Fermax 3311
Generic - Bus Generic
Generic - VDS Fermax Bus

Many possible combinations. Can anybody help me? I see that a beta version is available? I think I am missing something.

What is the correct wiring option and the correct device model to choose?

Thank you very much everyone, if you can help me, I will be very grateful.

Hola a todos,
Me he leído todo el hilo, he montado el opener con un fermax 3311. He probado todas las opciones de cableado, y eligiendo las tres configuraciones posibles:

Fermax 3311
Generic - Bus Generic
Generic - Bus VDS Fermax

Muchas combinaciones posibles. Alguien puede ayudarme? veo que hay disponible una version beta? Creo que algo me estoy perdiendo.

Cual es la opción de cableado correcta y el modelo de aparato correcto a elegir?

Muchas gracias a todos, si podéis ayudarme, estaré muy agradecido.

Hi Luis,
only Fermax 3311 and Generic -VDS Fermax Bus will work. Can you describe your problem in detail?
Best regards
Georg

hello, first of all thank the answer.

The problem is that I have read all the posts, about fermax, and I think there is no clear wiring scheme. There are several schemes.

I have tried several wiring options and none of them finishes working, only once did the door open.

I think I have to start with the wiring.

Best regards

I assume you have the latest app and firmware version installed? Then please use the connections as indicated when installing the opener. For extended use with Fermax VDS systems (for using doorbellsuppression) please refer to Known compatibility issues
Best regards
Georg

Hi @Georg_S

If I have the latest version of the app and the latest firmware in the opener (1.3.1).

So if I use this scheme (September 2019) does it work with doorbell suppression?
Opener:
black… “-” terminal of the intercom
network … “L” terminal of the intercom
orange… “L” terminal of the intercom
yellow … clamp
green… “+” terminal of the intercom

Intercom:
“-” cable… “-” terminal of the intercom
“L” cable… “L” terminal of the intercom
“+” Cable… clamp

The Generic - Bus Fermax VDS / ADS application tells me:

Opener:
black… “-” terminal of the intercom
red … “L” … clamp
yellow … clamp
green… “+” terminal of the intercom

Intercom:
“-” cable… “-” terminal of the intercom
“L” cable… “L” terminal of the intercom
“+” Cable… clamp

So which wiring works best for both of you? because I think that now I have the doorbell suppression on and it doesn’t work. :frowning:

Yesterday I tried to put the wiring with the generic configuration -> Fermax vds.

It detects the keys to open the door and the doorbell, but does not open the door in any way, or ringing the bell before or ring to open, or continuous mode.

The opener does not emit any sound. If I put the wiring like the fermax 3305 model the opener does the ring tones, but the operation is the same, it does not open the door in any way.

Can anybody help me? I have tried 1000 combinations.

Best regards

Hello, I just bought the combo of Nuki Smart Lock and bridge + the Opener,
I Have a Fermax 3305, Can someone Please help with a clear diagram how to install it ? Photo attached

Fermax

Thank you

I did the wiring like explained but it does not work can you please assist ?

Hi Badre, I sent you a PM

Hi Luis,
I sent you a PM

I sent you the answer please help me I really need to get it working but not sure with the wiring can you help me with a little diagram with my picture linked higher in this post ?
Thank you

Hi! I’m trying to set up the opener but it gives me this error. Also is the configuration alright? It’s a 3311. Thanks!

Hi Andoni,
your connections are not correct:

Put the grey intercom cable back into the “L” screw terminal and change the position of the brown intercom cable from “+” screw terminal to the green Opener clamp (connect it to the yellow Opener cable)

Opener:
black … “-” terminal of the intercom
red… “L” terminal of the intercom
yellow … clamp
green … “+” terminal of the intercom

Intercom:
“-” cable … “-” terminal of the intercom
“L” cable … “L” terminal of the intercom
“+” cable … clamp

After reconnecting the Opener, please go to the settings of your Opener and check the Connection status screen. If there is no connection to the Nuki bridge, please try a reconnect by clicking on the bridge icon > “Try to connect” and do a reconfiguration

Best regards
Georg

1 Like

Thanks a lot Georg!

All up and running!

I am still here with a 100€ piece of useless equipment never got it to work

Can you please post a picture of your current wiring?

Hi everyone,

I just have acquired an opener and was trying to install it on my fermax 3305 with no luck. I’ve followed the default 3305 guide of the app, and also the wiring suggested here known as “doorbell suppression” using the generic->Fermax VDS (Beta) profile with same result. I always get the following error.

Please, any help?

Thanks!

Hi, I just sent you a PM