Feature Request - Apple ‌iOS 15‌ HomeKit / Home Keys in Apple Wallet feature

I’m using this solution for 2 months and its working flawless. I’m just using a rapi zero 2 and a nfc reader.
The nfc reader is outside and the pi inside. I have my nuki connected to home assistant via thread and matter and can open the door in less that 1 second.

2 Likes

I really hope the Apple Home Keys comes to the Nuki Pro 4.0… it could be really useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes and i can confirm that we’re working on it and have some progress. As usual we won’t break any news here in the forum, but there will be some news shared on our blog over the coming weeks/months. Stay tuned.

7 Likes

Who would have thought. I only ask for something that is not that much visible. I don’t want to put a keypad on my door.

perfect :partying_face: . If you want I can become a beta tester of this feature.

Great news! I hope this means you guys are looking to support UWB with the coming iOS 18 update

Yeah, if I was in the market I’ll definitely get that over the Nuki. Homekeys are a dream.

However after investing and building my own Homekey solution to work with Nuki, I have less desire to get U200.

Still, with the MQTT/Wifi drop off issues may get to me and can give up and get U200 and sell my Nuki.

Yes I found a temp solution but having double notifications on my ATV, iPhone and other devices are a pain.

1 Like