Elcom HT-802 RAB with 2 Cabel

Hello as seen in the photo my intercom is connected only with 2 cables. If I follow the instructions from the Nuki app I get:

1. a loud beep when connecting the opener

2. Although I can control the opener via app but if I press down the bell at the bottom, unfortunately nothing happens.

3.I already have help from actual support but also the last beta 1.2.5 on the opener has not brought any success.

1. The support has also said I should not connect the red and orange cable but also that has no success.

I am really desperate and if there is no solution I have to part with the whole Nuki system.!

I just sent you a PM

Guten Abend
Also ich hab das gleiche Problem.
Hätte nichts gegen ein paar Tipps.

Nur für das bessere Verständnis das “hellblaue” ist das Violette Kabel oder

Denn auf dem Bild hier sieht es so aus als wäre es in Steckplatz 5 und soll laut Anleitung in die 6 gesteckt werden.

Hello. I have the same issue with this intercom. If I connect the purple cable, then I have a loud whistle on the speaker in the handset that makes any communication impossible. Apart from that the opener works fine. The red, orange and black cables are not connected, but it makes no difference. Does anyone have a hint?

In dem unten gezeigten Bild fehlt oben links dieser vierstufiger Schalter für die Klingellautstärke. Kann mir
jemand vielleicht sagen wie man an diesem Model die Lautstärke veringert ?
Vieln Dank im vorraus. Das ist der genaue Typ:

HT80x