Comelit compatibility

Want to know that to! Wish i could use my opener Finally

Hola Carlos! Conseguiste instalar el Comelit 6701W?? Yo estoy actualmente en el mismo caso!

Hola Miguel! Tengo igualmente un Comelit 6701W pero no tengo ni idea cĂłmo conectarlo al Opener. Pudiste solucionar algo y hacerlo funcionar? Gracias! Saludos.

Pues como no lo vi claro ni siquiera comprĂ© el Nuki Opener. Hay un modo “doctor” en el comelit 6701W que permite abrir automĂĄticamente cuando se llama. Puse ese modo y aunque no es lo mĂĄs seguro ahora entro y salgo de casa sin llave que es lo que querĂ­a

1 Like

Pues como no lo vi claro ni siquiera comprĂ© el Nuki Opener. Hay un modo “doctor” en el comelit 6701W que permite abrir automĂĄticamente cuando se llama. Puse ese modo y aunque no es lo mĂĄs seguro ahora entro y salgo de casa sin llave que es lo que querĂ­a

Uau! You are right, you just solved the loss of functionality since I had the 6701W installed in 2021
 :slight_smile: Many thanks! We here in the group were trying the most complicated solutions and the simple solution is on the 6701W itself! :slight_smile: I already made it work. Very happy right now! :slight_smile:

For me this solution is more than enough for what I want, as the objective, like yours, is to ensure when I ring my floor the door opens automatically and there is no need for keys. As a not for future readers, the doctor funcion will then be controllable from the communicator, so it is easily possible to turn on/off.

Hi Miguel,
I didn’t find how to activate the doctor mode, could you please help with a video or pictures showing how to do it i have the same comelit 6701W
Thanks

Hi Miguel, I know about the doctor function but how do you just turn it off and on?

I can only do it on the unit and would like to do it remotely.

It can only be done on the unit. After door mode is active you press and hold the 2 key, to activate/deactivate doctor mode.

S2 Dip Switches Configuration:

Instructions below (line G, “D” is for “doctor mode”):

Also, don’t forget:

Thanks. The line one is aktiv. I press button 4 long and the doctor mode is aktiv.

It would be nicer if i could start it from a distance.

@Gurkenflieger: Thanks for the tip about adding a copper plate on the back of the PCB, that worked for me for my 6701W! I found it needs to be quite small - around 6-7mm, otherwise it doesn’t work. I connected it via small reed relay to GND. I’m not using a Nuki, but this forum is the best resource I found for automating it, thanks all!