Bticino 344502 (100v12b video)

So I´m back with some tests I made,

I´m on Beta 1.2.0 aswell but without any factory resets and reconfigurations, works like it did before.
I also tried the workaround with changing the dorbellsupression to 3000ms in the hidden menu within the app and yellow and red connected together with the negative BUS.

But everything without any change of the result.

Hi,
a short feedback from my tests.
My Problem with the reconfigurations was solved, i used the wrong modell(bt-344502). If i use only 344502 as modell it works with the reconfiguration.

At the moment i’m on firmware 1.2.1 and only the dorbellsupression doesn’t work.

Unfortunately I have disturbed the bell of my neighbors in my test(she was completely offline).
I dont know, what exactly was the problem.
After I checked the cabeling and reconfigur the openern, the bells were online again.

@NukiTeam what can we do, to debug the problem with dorbellsupression?

Best regards

Hi,

did someone test the 1.2.2 Beta Firmware ?
There seems to be some Bticino improvements but the Opener needs to be reconfiguration.
Are there any real improvements to report?

Hi guys,

i spend like 5 hours trying to connect the nuki opener to my bticino 344502 with different cabeling solutions. Even the one where you only connect 2 wires with the very basic set up (Howto connect the Nuki Opener to unknown intercom systems) and i always get stuck when recognising the door bell. So it is able to detect when i press the “open door” button, but if i ring, it just doesn’t recognise it and won’t let me continue.
I have read through most of the related topics in the forum, but i just can’t pass this step.
I also checked if i have the right cabling with “Bus+” and “Bus-” and everything seems fine.

Please help me, because i don’t know how long Nello one will work and i am running an airbnb with it.

Best regards,
Alex

Hey Alex,

did you try switching the connected cabels with BUS+ and BUS-, maybe there´s a polarity issue.

With Nello there is news about it, it will continue operating because they found a buyer for their business.

Did you try it with 1.2.2 beta?

Hi,
I with FW 1.2.2 could not see any real improvement for me, but my system has work stable except for the dorbellsupression. This also not work with the 1.2.2.
With 1.2.2 the reconfiguration was not so smooth on my system, but now it works.

could you elaborate on that? What do you mean with not so smooth?
So after the reconfiguration there are no improvements in doorbellsupression?

I did try switching BUS+ and BUS-, but it didn’t help but i did get the error message in the nuki app, so i am sure the cabeling is correct.

@Juergen: No i did not try with that version i guess. How to install it?!

on last step of configuration: ring and the door should open automatically, but they don’t open. I have tried this 2 times, unfortunately without success. Than I confirmed that the door has been opened and configuration was done.

yes for me the doorbellsupression doesn’t work

Your Opener needs to be in the beta tester group.

@apfelflo89

after reconfiguration i found the “Bug” that the Auto Unlock not show the Option “Ring to open”

Android Last Beta

Edit FW 1.2.2
For me the ring to open feature is broken

Hey @TMHBOFH,

how is Firmware 1.2.3 treating you? Any Progress?

The missing option is because you answered the question whether ring to open worked or not in the configuration wizard with no. If you redo the configuration and answer all questions with yes, you will have the option again.

There have been changes to the bticino support in 1.2.3 and 1.2.4. If you have problems with your current configuration you should update and reconfigure the Opener.

Hi,
a the moment I’m on 1.2.4 and testing with some special options that i gotten from George Sixt.
On which Fw you are at the moment?

Hey,

I´m on 1.2.4 but still without any reconfiguration, since I´m still waiting for positive feedback.
Does the bell supression work for you with those options?

I´m afraid I´ll brick my opener within the reconfig because I think they implemented a polarity check with App 2.4, I ran into that while 2.4 was still in beta. Something like ‘check your wiring config again, there seems to be an error’ and you couldn´t ignore that message.
So I never reconfigured later than 2.3 App version. Maybe that is gone by now but still I see no need for me to configure it again because of the lack in positive progress news.

Hi,
any news about the new firmware?
Did any of you guys test a reconfig?

Hi,
at the moment I’m on 1.2.5 and its run stable and also the dorbellsupression works. The only problem is, that the “ring to open” feature are also triggered if you ring at neighbor.

I upgraded FW to 1.2.7 and “ring to open” has completely stopped working for me. With 1.10 and the yellow cable connected to BUS+ in and green+orange+red to BUS+ out everything apart from bell suppression did work…