Bticino 344502 (100v12b video)

Did you got the cable wiring from Support?

Something I did not test actually, as it’s not really needed in our situation.
But I’ll verify in a bit and let you know :slight_smile:

In my case ring suppression does not work using the schematic. I swapped the lines and now indeed I could proceed the configuration

Nope, did not involve support. Just based on the standard install and adjustments made with a multimeter and some logic thinking. And probably a big heap of dumb/goodluck :wink:
Ring suppression doesn’t work for me neither, ring to open does. But not the most important function for me. Ring detection does work.

What would be great if we could get the Video from the intercom and streamed into the Nuki App. But that’s a feature request :wink:

Good evening everyone I have correctly installed the Opener and everything works when I test the settings. Then, however, the Ring to Open goes from time to time (it does not always open the door, indeed almost never, I have to ring even 10 times) and the suppression of the intercom sound is absolutely not. The firmware is 1.5.3. Thanks for your help

Hey, this issue is in the firmware for quite a long time now. A workaround is enabling debug mode for the opener. It deactivates the deep sleep. How to enable debug mode on a Nuki Smart Lock or Nuki Opener

Many thx, now I try.

UPDATE:
IT WORKS!!! THX!!

Hi, is there any solution for ring suppression?
Thx

Hello,
I’ve been trying to configure the BTICINO TEGUI 344-502 (100v12b class) for two days.
My device only has two cables and I have tried to change them from BUS.
In the wizard I have also tried the 3 options (344-502, BT-344-502 and Class 100v12v Video). Why are there 3 configurations for the same device? What is the good?
The firmware version I have is: 1.6.4, that is, the latest.
I have even reached the option of pressing the opening button and I have gone down to the front door to finish setting it up, but it does not open the door.
I think that the wiring is not correct since the screen turns on but it is not heard nor does it open the door.
I configure it as the application wizard, that is, the red and yellow wire together and the green and orange wire on the BUS + (I have also tried changing the bus wires?
Can somebody help me?
Thank you

I’m also interested in this (ring suppression)

ring to open works for me
open it manually does not work (Intercom upstairs has to be active to work)

I’ve installed mine via the so called basic wiring.

(starting from the original wiring - before you connected the Opener)
Just connect the black wire of the Opener (in addition to the wire of the system) to one of the two BUS ports and the red wire of the Opener (in addition to the wire of the system) to the other (at first it does not matter which wire goes where).

Please don’t perform further changes (do not remove any wires and also not use the other wires of the Opener nor the extra connector block you received with your Opener).

Then redo the configuration wizard.
Answer every question with “yes” (even though “Ring to Open” does not work.

After that go to the “Manage Opener” section of the App and set the value for “Opening delay” to at least 3 seconds.

Test if “Ring to Open” works afterwards.

In my case, ‘Ring to open’ now works. Rings suppression unfortunately doesn’t.

@Juergen @Georg_S Hi, have you any news for ring suppression issue? it is not possible that after one year it does not work yet … …

1 Like

Paging @Juergen and @Georg_S too.
It’s really really sad to see a device on the compatibility list and the feature set isn’t complete after almost 2 years now!
So much help within the community but lack in nuki.
Please get those features complete with BTicino!

1 Like

Hello,

I have a Bticino class 100 v12b 344512. I don’t manage to make it work with nuki opener.
Is this model compatible ? I read 344502 for the V12B in this forum but mine is 344512.

I’ve tried several wirings but I can’t go further the “press the open button on the interphone” step.

• When I try the complete wiring, respecting the initial bus configuration (+&-), I’m blocked just before the “press open button” step with a red cross saying that’s not wired correctly.
  • When I take the same configuration but by interverting the bus cable, I don’t have this issue screen but the “press open button” step instead. Nothing happen after, when I press the open button, the screen stays like waitening for pressing and the bticino doesn’t respond to the pression (no sound).
  • I also tried Tom’s “light” configuration with only red & black cables wired, I also have the “press the open button” step, the bticino respond and I have the usual sound when I press but nothing happens in the wizard, I’m still stuck to this step.

I think I will give up and ask for a refund unless someone has a solution :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help!
Fred

I too would welcome an update on these issues, seeing the activity of nuki officials in this forum it looks as if they have given up on bticino though…
I would love to keep the opener as I am quite satisfied with my smart lock but I’m really thinking about investing in a smart doorstation by bticino, also because I have 2 doors to open and there has been no information for a year if this feature will be implemented and I never got an answer if two openers on the same intercom would work…

1 Like

and you do well. forget it, we have been stuck with the usual problems for 2 years.

1 Like

Nothing? 4 months with no response

@Juergen @Georg_S

1 Like

Please let me warm this up as I am totally new to the nuki world.

I am running a Bticino BT-344502. Can someone please tell me whats the last know working wiring and what settings need to be done? I read all the threads and tested different wiring but wasnt able to get it done. The door does not open and the opener does not receive any signal?

What model do I chose in the nuki app as the model is no longer listed (i think a few month it was?)

**To edit and add: It would be also fine for me if only opening works.

Thank you very very much
mt

Hallo Georg,

könntest du mir bitte ebenso die letzte funktionierende Konfiguration zusenden?
Ich habe ebenso eine BT-344502 und bekomme den neuen opener nicht zum laufen.

Vielen Dank!

hello all,

is there anything new here in the meantime.
I would also like to connect my Bticino 344502 to the Opener.

Thank you in advance