Bticino 344212 - Nuki Opener

Habe Installationsprobleme mit Nuki-Opener derart, dass zwar offenbar alles funktioniert, aber die Türe dennoch nicht aufgeht. In der App wird das Öffnen angezeigt, nur öffnet sich keine Türe … (es gibt sogar ein aktustisches Signal 3 fach) nach dem vermeintlichen vorgang, aber die Tür ist nicht offen. Hab wohl alles ausprobiert, mehrfach installiert etc.

wer hat Tipps für mich?

1 Like

you can upload a picture of your wiring. I got Bticino 344212 working.

Same Problem with BTCINO 344704 we did try with two openers.
One Opener is with 1.5.1 Firmware and the second Opener is with the Firmware 1.4.6.

Configurations works with both and also the open with App works.
Mostly works Ring to Open for the first few days and then stops the working Ring to Open.
Wiring is correct I did also try the minimal installation with BUS+ & BUS-.

Support is informed and they did modify some values of the Firmware 1.5.1 and then it did works a bit better but at least did the Opener again stop with a working Ring to Open.

My Opener did works 9 Months without problems and very precise and after the Update to Firmware 1.4.4 was the problem coming in.

Also when Ring to Open works the protocol doesn’t shows unknown rings…
Personal I think it’s a value problem because when the Bus system is closed and connected to my intercom with the first ring then it shows also other rings. (first ring and Bus connect) nothing is shown but a second ring as long the Bus system is closed (between 60sec) is shown.
With a lot of luck does also the second Ring activate ring to open.

Is there a way to modify the Firmware value like the support?

I think the NUKI DEV Team really has some major problems with some Bticino devices!
I know that they can’t support all manufacturers, but if it is so unreliable, they shouldn’t promote this device as fully supported on their website!!! :angry:

Hi Marco, I just sent you a PM

1 Like

Hi Peter, I just sent you a PM

I’ve activated debug mode and since then all my problems (except ring suppression) are gone. It seems that debug modes prevents the opener to fall into a deep sleep mode where it doesn’t recognize unknown rings.

Könnte ich

Hello together,

I’m also facing issues with Nuki Opener and the Bticino 34412. The setup works fine and everything seems working (including bell supression). When I try the Ring to open feature a few hours later, bell supression stops working and I also have to open via App, because Nuki does’nt detects the ring.) Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn’t.

Firmware: 1.6.4, debug mode enabled

1 Like

Hi all,

yesterday I installed the NUKI Opener at my Bticino 344212 and have the same problem as mentioned above - the installation process works until the Opener should open the door, but the door never opens. Does the Debug mode workaround still exist? NUKI Support was not able to help me yet.

Kind regards, Erich

Have you tried the debug mode?

Hi Rose, I don’t have a clue how the debug mode works and so I’m not able to test it.

Kind regards, Erich

Push the fild what I have drawn in, in the picture so often (about 7-8 times) until a message comes up what says something like “debug mode enabled”! Let me know if it changes something!?

Hi Rose, thank you for elaborating. I just activated Debug Mode as you described. But nothing changed. Do I have to go through the installation process again?

No problem! And yeah, try a new installation from scratch, because it seems on your system, the signals are not always the same, and when they are changing, your opener learns and saves the signal once, and this work until the signal change, and the opener doesn’t see it anymore, - but with debug mode, it looks and listen for changes, and tries to adjust itself, or save a set of signals, so I would try to make a fresh setup!

Hi Rose, I just went through a fresh setup with debug mode activated - unfortunately nothing changed. I even tried it, just as Nuki Support recommended, the setup step where you have to ring the intercom first to open the door (which is not necessary in my case with the normal intercom), that does not work either.

I guess there is currently an incompatibilty of the Nuki Opener to the Bticino 344212.

Kind regards, Erich

Hi all, so I contacted the Nuki Support again and I asked if there might be an hardware issue, so they started RMA process and sent me a new Opener device. I installed it and I could not believe it - it works now. Only Ring-to-Open does’nt seem to work, but I can live with that. So I guess there was a fault with my first device.

Kind regards, Erich

Hello there!

Another disappointed Bticino user here.

deutsch

Hatte den Opener ebenfalls mit der ursprünglichen Firmware vor 1.4.X → perfekt!

Dann nach all den kommenden Firmware Updates → nichts geht mehr.

Installation wie auf der HP beschreiben / hier beschrieben im Forum (auf das ich erst seit paar Tagen erst gestoßen bin).

Bereits 2 Austauschgeräte.

Nichts geht.

Gibt es hier nicht die Möglichkeit, eine ältere FW aufzuspielen?

Mache jetzt schon über 1 Jahr mit einer nicht funktionierenden Opener-Geschichte rum.

Hatte sogar schon einen Elektriker hier, weil ich ab mir gezweifelt habe :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Also: Firmware downgrade und schon könnte man den Leuten hier - und mir - doch helfen? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

(English further below)

Hallo zusammen,
bin ebenfalls sehr frustriert und hoffe auf eventuelle Hilfe.
Ich versuche den Nuki seit zwei Tagen auf der 344212 zu installieren, bislang erfolglos. Vielleicht hat ja noch jemand eine Idee, bevor ich das Gerät zurücksende.

Die Specs:
Nuki Opener, Firmware 1.6.4
Nuki Bridge, Firmware ???
App V. 3.1.1
Intercom Bticino 344212 mit (leider) notwendiger Freischaltung im Mehrfamilienhaus

Habe nun so ziemlich alles probiert: Verkabelung wie auf dem Bild (hellbraun und rot sind die Intercom-Kabel, links das gelbe und blaue Kabel kommen ebenso aus der Wand), inkl. Vertauschen von Intercom +/-, alles anhand der Profile “Generic > Generic (BUS) und Bticino (BUS)”. Alternativ habe ich ebenfalls aus dem Markenmenü der App den Bticino Sprint versucht und auch alles mal nur mit der Minimalverdrahtung (BUS schwarz mit Nuki rot und BUS rot mit Nuki schwarz). Bei der Fotoverkabelung, also mit Klemme und orange/grün von Nuki etc. bin ich mehrfach schon so weit gekommen, dass die App die Öffnerbetätigung erkannt hat, ebenso das Klingelsignal. Die Haupttür ging aber trotzdem nicht auf, bis die App in der Konfiguration fragt, ob eine Freischaltung notwendig sei. Und ab da lande ich in einer Schleife, aus Klingeln und Tür öffnet dennoch nicht.
Habe ich irgendetwas übersehen? Den Debug-Mode habe ich ebenfalls vergeblich versucht, auch das Ignorieren der Freischaltung, indem ich einfach behauptet habe, die Tür sei geöffnet worden.
In der letzten Variante mit falscher Angabe über die Türöffnung kann ich die Konfiguration abschließen, der Nuki ist dann auch “erreichbar”, aber auf der App wird kein Türklingeln o.ä. signalisiert, wenn dann geklingelt wird. Die App wurde mehrfach komplett entfernt und wieder installiert, der Opener selbst auch.
Kann ich jetzt noch irgendetwas tun?
Danke für Eure Hilfe/Ideen.

Grüße Kay

Hi, everyone,
I’m also very frustrated, hoping for some help.
I’ve been trying to install the Nuki on the 344212 for two days, so far without success. Maybe somebody has an idea before I send the device back.

The specs:
Nuki Opener, firmware 1.6.4
Nuki Bridge, firmware ???
App v3.1.1
Intercom Bticino 344212 with (unfortunately) necessary activation in apartment buildings

I’ve tried pretty much everything: wiring as shown in the picture (light brown and red are the intercom cables from the wall), including swapping intercom +/-, all based on the profiles “Generic > Generic (BUS) and Bticino (BUS )”. Alternatively, I have also tried Bticino Sprint from the menu of the app and everything with only the minimum wiring (bus black with Nuki red and BUS red with Nuki black or red-red, black-black). For the photo wiring, i.e. with clamp and orange/green from Nuki etc "I’ve gotten so far several times that the app has recognized the actuation of the opener, as well as the bell signal. However, the main door still won’t open until the app asked in the configuration whether activation was necessary. And from then on I end up in a menu loop, between recognising the bell and my opener button - still the door won’t open.
Am I missing something? I also tried the debug mode and ignored the question if the door has been opened successfully by just clicking that the door has been opened.
In the last variant with incorrect information about the door opening, I can complete the configuration, the Nuki is then also “reachable”, but no notifications after ringing the door bell or similar are signaled on the app. The app was completely removed and reinstalled several times, as was the opener itself.
Is there anything else I can do now?
Thanks for your help/ideas.

Greetings Kay

1 Like