Auto unlock problem with Android Pie

When will the fix officially released?

Hi!
Seems to work again but the unlock is a little late for me, I think I wait several seconds in front of the door, so I would really like to set the sensitivity manually.
Bye
Till

Feedback is good in general so far. We will have a small UI-adoption to be able to deploy it for everyone. But hopefully soon™. (Sorry, can’t give you an ETA yet)

We have some generel tipps for Auto Unlock optimization you could check (if not already done):

@MatthiasK, we have a Oneplus 3, which seems also to be in deep sleep. Usually AU doesn’t work.
The One 3 is not on Android Pie yet, but still on A8. Pie is going to come soon.
Is it possible that your patch also improves other phones than S9 (note that we have followed all other recommendation to improve AU)?

auto unlock is working fine for me with the latest beta.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+ with android pie

The fix in this Alpha is focused on a problem we only encountered with those Samsung devices with Android 9 yet. So it will most likely not fix issues you got with any other device.

If you got a persisting issue please send a log-file with a short description of the problem and the exact time when it occured to our support team at contact@nuki.io, so they can check the details of what happened (if you not already have done so).

With the alpha firmware the unlock function works again.
But it is way slower than before. I already set the signal strength to normal.
With the old version of Android the door opens approx. 10m before I arrived.
In the new alpha version I arrive at the door and need to wait 5 seconds.

Can you increase the speed?

Thanks for the feedback. With the fix where should be no difference in general with BLE connectivity (and thus the moment when it unlocks). It could be a different factor like GPS also triggered later due to a slower background-job. Can you check the details for the last Auto Unlock (in Auto Unlock Settings) if there is any difference there?

Based on the stats in the app, the door was unlocked 7 sec after it was recognized.

O.k., this seems far to long.
Please send a log file to au-test-feedback@nuki.io if possible, so we can check this in detail.

Hi, after the beta update it didn’t work as good as it dit under oreo version. But after i renewed my batteries, it works fine.

Hi, how to remove the notification from the bar?
I am not using Smart Actions, but the Notification is there and its annoyibg.
Device Galaxy S9+