APP UPDATE: Nuki iOS App 2.6.1-Beta

We released the new iOS app version 2.6.1-Beta.

What’s new?

• Refactoring in the ‘Settings’ and ‘Manage Smart Lock’ section.
  • Improvements in the ‘Welcome Flow’.
  • Minor bug fixes

Please update your Nuki app and give us your feedback!

Hi, do you have any news about new IOS beta app? Unfortunately Auto Unlock does not work with 2.6.1 and smart lock firmware 2.7.8…

We released the new iOS app version 2.6.1-Beta.

What’s new?

• Additional Auto Lock settings (available with Smart Lock 2.0 from Firmware 2.7.8)
• Fixes a problem related to invitations
• Performance improvements and bug fixes

Please update your Nuki app and give us your feedback!

1 Like

@gioparmy If your issue still persists please send a log-file with a short description of the problem and the exact time when it occured to our support team at contact@nuki.io, so they can check the details of what happend.

Hi @MatthiasK, i have send us my log about auto-unlock that seems does not work. Me and my wife with iphone 8 (ios 13.3.1, nuki official 2.6.0) and iphone x (ios 13.3.1, last beta nuki 2.6.1) with smartlock firmware beta 2.7.8 have a rejects with auto-unlock.
I’m waiting for instruction.
Thx

I had a similar issue with 2.78…after reading the release notes, it works:
Known issues:
The flag “Auto-Unlock disabled” in Night Mode disables Auto-Unlock the full day. As workaround till the next beta firmware update is released, please deactivate the “Reject Auto Unlock” flag in Night Mode. If you do not use Night Mode, activate it, disable the “Reject Auto Unlock” function and deactivate Night Mode again.
Did you try that?

@MatthiasK I apologize but I had not read about this problem:

@ueffchen many thanks for the suggestion, I try immediately tonight but I think the problem is related to this