We released a new iOS app version 2.11.0 Beta .
2.11.0 (2147) Beta 1 - 14.10.2021
- Support for the new Smart Door KFV
- We now also support the lift-up handle
- Auto unlock: increased geofence enter grace period
- several bugfixes and performance improvements
2.11.0 (2148) Beta 2 - 14.10.2021
- Auto unlock: improved handling for Opener when entering the geofence
Please update your Nuki app and give us your feedback!
Please give auto unlock a couple days of testing under normal circumstances. Please report back your experience. Thank you.
I have noticed the large geofence size (maybe it was like this since some time already) and the grace period, but I didn’t change anything so far. I 'll set to 200m and see if this has effects to the ones coming by car. For pedestrians, 100m is sufficient, I don’t see a need to change.
By the way, if I increase the geofence to 200m, then it means also that the AU activates only once I leave the 200m area, right?
Other than that, no negative effects observed with the latest release.