App Update: Nuki Android App 2022.4.1 Beta

We released a new Android app version 2022.4.1 Beta .

What’s new?

2022.4.1 (660) Beta 1 - 29.03.2022

Features & bugfixes:

• Improved WearOS app - you can now control your Nuki device faster and easier and the UI should be more stable
  • Technical refactoring in the areas “Device Settings”, “Manage users/ keypad code” und “Activity log”.
  • Improvements for the initial setup of the Nuki Opener
  • Bugfix for the “App authentication” feature
  • General performance improvements and bug fixes

Please update your Nuki app and share your experience by using the poll and describe unexpected behaviour in the comments.

WearOS - Does locking via WareOS watch work faster?
  • Yes
  • No (pls post details in comments)
  • Not tested

0 voters

Refactorings:

Do you notice any changes when you change different device settings (in “Manage Smart Lock”)?
  • Yes (pls describe in comments)
  • No
  • Not tested

0 voters

Do you notice any changes regarding the “Manage users” section?
  • No
  • Not tested

0 voters

Do you notice any changes to the keypad code management?
  • No
  • Not tested

0 voters

Do you notice any changes in the activity log?
  • No
  • Not tested

0 voters

Hello, I updated my phone app to the new Beta.
Is it correct that on my Wear OS Watch the version is still shown with old number?
Thanks

The update for the Wear OS app is also available on your watch. Open the Play Store app on your watch and check if there are updates available.

Many thanks. That’s what I thought as well. I checked several times. On my Galaxy Watch 4 in App Store the version is still showing Version 2022.3.1 Aktualisiert am 15.02.2022
On my phone it is showing Version 2022.4.1

I tried as welll to remove the app from the watch completely and reinstall. Still only version 2022.3.1

Maybe it is just for me and I am doing something wrong :smiley:

Thanks,
Marco

I have the version 2022.4.1 on both the phone and watch. As far as I can see now no improvement in speed. about 15 seconds before he finds the lock

Tested now on with my wifes phone and watch. I was able to install new version.

The open and close commands seem to be handled faster in the new version.

Unfortunatelly the app on the watch still needs the ~15 seconds to connect to the Lock… Seems to be the same as for René. Which still makes the app on the Watch unusable at all in daily use. This was the main reason why I wanted to check the new beta version.

Are there any improvements planned for the initial connect?

Thanks,
Marco

1 Like