Android Auto App for Nuki Smart Lock Control - Existence or Feasibility?

Hello everyone,

I’m interested in exploring the possibility of developing or finding an existing Android Auto app that allows control of Nuki smart locks. The idea is to enable users to interact with their Nuki door locks directly from their vehicle’s Android Auto interface.

Here are a few specific questions I have:

Existing Apps: Does anyone know if there is already an Android Auto app available that supports the control of Nuki smart locks? If so, could you please share details or a link to where it can be found

Feasibility: Is it technically feasible to develop an Android Auto app for controlling Nuki smart locks? What are the key considerations or challenges in integrating Nuki’s API with Android Auto?

API Integration: For developers who have worked with the Nuki API, how complex would it be to extend its functionality to an Android Auto environment? Are there any limitations or specific requirements to keep in mind?

Resources: Are there any resources, tutorials, or documentation that could help in understanding the integration of smart lock controls with Android Auto?

I would appreciate any insights, experiences, or tips from those who have either developed apps for Android Auto or integrated the Nuki API into their projects. What are some best practices or pitfalls to avoid in this context?

Any information or guidance on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and assistance!

Best regards,
Flint