WordPress plugin creation

Hello,

I’m Sébastien, a French WordPress developer owner of a Smartlock Pro 3.0.
I started to create a WordPress plugin which automatically lock the smartlock between 2 predefined hours.
This was developed before discovering the native Nuki “night” feature but the advantage of a WordPress plugin is you can manage your own cron schedule.

If you have some other feature, you would like to have on a WordPress plugin, I’m opened to check if it’s possible for me to develop it.

https://github.com/sebastienserre/connect-nuki-smartlock (soon on wordpress.org)

Regards

Hello,

I’m very happy to announce you a first release of my WordPress plugin is available on the official repository at Connect Nuki Smartlock – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This is a more first package needed to make the WooCommerce Bookings integration available at Nuki Smartlock & Keypad for WooCommerce Bookings

If you have any question or needs about Nuki on WordPress, do not hesitate, I will evaluate each demand.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

1 Like

Hi Sebastian,

First of all, thats a perfect idea :). Do you think we could have a trial of the Nuki Smartlock & Keypad pluging for Woo that we could test, before buying (like a trial or smth?)

2nd Does that handle the issue of the same code for multiple devices? (e.g I have a customer who needs to access both main door and apartment door bot with smartlock+keypad), so it would be perfect if the same pin code is issued for both devices

Thanks

Hello,

Thats’ clear I need to work on the website :-), but that’s less fun than working on the plugin ;-). I have added a 30 days free trial.
In any case, let me know if any issue from this forum or through the contact form on the website.

At the moment, I have only allow to have 1 smartlock+keypad per bookings, but I think kit should be to add several and send the same code. :thinking:
My main difficulties is, I only have 1 at home… and I won’t be able to test my developments :frowning:

Regards

Hello,

I’ve received a second pack (Nuki 3.0 Pro + Keypad).
My development seems to work. You can already display Nuki Smartlock state on a WordPress Dashboard widgets thanks to Connect Nuki Smartlock – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.
My add on for WooCommerce Bookings is on progress to manage several smartlock per rental (1 pincode by smartlock or the same pincode for several smartlock) Nuki Smartlock & Keypad for WooCommerce Bookings

Hi, such a plugin is exactly what we were looking for. However, we use YiTH Booking and Appointment with Woocommerce. Will your plugin work with it?

Hello,

My plugin is at the moment only available with WooCommerce Booking but we can think about a version for Yith Booking.
Could you please contact me through Contact us - Nuki smartlock for WordPress and we’ll see together, what’s possible.

Regards

1 Like

Hi Sebastien !
What is the status of this plugin ?
Is it still available or some work on it is done ?
I’m looking for a plugin for MotoPress Hotel Booking to deliver access with new Nuki 4 smart lock.
I own one smart lock for each property. And I would like to deliver 1 to 3 “keys” to the customers that rent the fiat in order they can have keys on several or their phones.

Hello,

This plugin has developed based n the Nuki 3 Pro I have at home.
I do not have any Nuki 4 to test if the plugin is working.
I do not know MotoPress and there’s no compatibility with this plugin.
More information at https://nuki-smartlock-for-wp.com/

Regards

1 Like

Thanks Sébastien for your kind reply. I’m going to look at your code to see if I can adapt it. I’ll post there my progress if I succeed. I start by creating the authentication token for the account and the 2 smartlock 4 IDs.