Web API Example: Create a key for your Nuki Smart Lock

Hi Yogesh,

The Web API expects Nuki Device IDs to be sent as an integer. Device IDs are in HEX therefore they need to be converted to DEC. For the Nuki Opener this needs the type as a prefix to ensure unique IDs for Web API usage

device type ID (HEX) example ID (HEX) example with prefix calulated ID (DEC) example
keyturner 0 1A2B3C4D 1A2B3C4D 439041101
opener 2 1A2B3C4D 21A2B3C4D 9028975693
smartdoor 3 1A2B3C4D 31A2B3C4D 13323942989
smartlock3 4 1A2B3C4D 41A2B3C4D 17618910285

Thank u poonam but still getting same error as below ```
The supplied value ‘17618910285’ for parameter ‘smartlockId’ doesn’t exist

Hi Yogesh,

Which version of Smart Lock do you have? Since you cannot share the Smart Lock ID on the forum, I would request you to check once more if you are providing the correct ID, which is on your Smart Lock.

thank u.

Hi,

First of all thank you for all the useful information shared in this thread.
We are trying to use Nuki smartlocks in combination to our mobile application (HotelUp) and have used your instruction that works perfect.
The main problem is that while everything seems to work fine i have identified that at some point the web API stops working and smartlock appear as “no access” in Nuki web. The only way to recover it via the Nuki mobile app, where i need to navigate at Manage my devices → Smart Lock → Features & Configuration → Nuki Web.

After that eveything works fine again.
Is there any limitation on the Nuki Web API or i should frequently access the above menu to confirmation of web access?

Although we have added Nuki smartlocks to our solution this is unfortunately a deal breaking.

We have created also this topic (Web API suddenly stops working) in order to get some information.

Thank you in advance for any useful info.

We will discuss this topic in the other thread that you’ve linked here. Thanks.