Wear OS: Nuki Android App 2023.3.1 Beta

simply not a text but an emotion :house_with_garden::house:

1 Like

Usually the initials of your Smart Lock’s name (or display name) is shown. So “Haustür” becomes “HA” or “Front Door” becomes “FD”, so setting an emoji as as display name would just show that on the watch.

1 Like

@Stefan_A Galaxy watch 4 LTE and my lock always appears to be offline. I tried the latest stable and beta with Bluetooth On and Off. Any advice?

Does it work when your phone is nearby? Did you installed the latest 2023.4.1 version?

Please send us your device logs via the app (Help → Contact customer support), please make sure your watch is connected to the phone. Please leave a note with time/date when your Smart Lock appears offline (or try to reproduce the problem and send the logs afterwards).

@Stefan_A I tried with the watch again while connected with the phone though Bluetooth and this worked as expected. Then I disconnected the phone from the watch and the watch magically worked.

Is performing an unlock through the watch, while connected to the phone, a prerequisite for the full syncing to happen? The only difference in my first failed attempt was that I had never performed an unlock with the watch. It did appear connected to the lock when the phone was also connected to the watch, and I was able to use the sync button, but I had never tried to send any command. The moment I turned bluetooth off on the phone, the watch would never connect to the lock again.

Anyway, works now but it is interesting to see why it didnt work the first time in case there is a bug lying there.

No. As soon the devices are synced to the watch it is not required any more to have the phone connected. It’s not required to perform any lock action before disconnecting the phone.

It would be really interested in your log files. You do please send those to us (with a not about the timestamp when the problem occurred). Then we can have a detailed look what happened. Thank you very much.

I recently replaced my smartlock but do not see the option to pair this bluetooth with my watch… my lock standalone also offline now (standalone)

I don’t quite understand your problem. Once you paired your Smart Lock with the phone app, you can open the watch app and the newly added Smart Lock should appear, if not you can scroll down and perform a manual sync.

All required information is synced to the watch to operate without phone connection.

that’s right, but I can’t find the function to pair the new smartlock bluetooth for standalone use

You don’t need to pair your Smart Lock with the watch anymore, as all information is synced to the watch app.

The watch app then decides which channel to use when performing a lock action.

1 Like

okay so it’s all getting “smarter” thanks