Wear OS: Nuki Android App 2023.3.1 Beta

installed and tested, the 15 second delay is gone when the watch is connected to the phone. in standalone status it takes a while before the watch makes contact with the lock. In any case, this update is a big step forward.

Galaxy watch 5 pro (Bluetooth version))

5 Likes

Email is working again, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Beta App installed on my mobile and on my Galaxy Watch 4 (bluetooth).

First tries look very promising.
The big delay (15 sec) seems to be gone for me as well.

That was the biggest issue on the old version which stopped me from using the watch app at all.
I will now start using it again, hoping the delays are gone forever :slight_smile:

Thanks for the work on the new version.

2 Likes

If I understand correctly, now the smartphone authorization is synchronized with the watch and after that the watch can be used without smartphone without having to synchronize the watch with the smartlock to have its own authorization as it was before?

First of all, I was not able to use the stable version using TalkBack screen reader on my Pixel Watch LTE. I had my smartlock listed but no possible interaction.
Since I installed the beta, it is a real new experience, now I can read the state and find all buttons to interact with my smartlock.
Now I feel confortable to try to leave my house without my smartphone.
So first impression is perfect, thanks for this version!

3 Likes

Yes, completely correct. Thank your for your feedback!

1 Like

A Tile for WearOs would bei Nice.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We’re having a look at Tile support but I cannot make a statement if or if not they make into a future release.

1 Like

using the watch beta app for some days now and it is working fine. no problems and fast connection and reaction on commands.

1 Like

We have an update for you: 2023.3.1-beta (724 / 72401), supporting Wear OS Tiles.

2 Likes

installed and tried, works fine

Hello everybody,

thank you very much for your participation in the closed beta. We appreciate all the feedback and your time for answering our survey. We try to include your feedback in the upcoming releases :slight_smile:

We’re going to send out the last batch on Monday.

The Wear OS app will be released next week in the public beta for all users. Update to follow in this thread.

4 Likes

The Wear OS app is now available in the public beta as well. There are some minor changes compared to the version in the closed beta (update will follow).

The closed beta will be deleted with the public release of the app.

Just tested the public beta on my Samsung watch 5 pro LTE. Dang!! Finally! Perfect working nuki app, very fast connection and opening of my first gen nuki. Tested also on smartwatch LTE connection, very fast and no delays. Finally tested with LTE off and no smartphone, so watch connected with Bluetooth to nuki, also working fast and reliable. Finally wear os gets some attention! Tile also working good. Thank you, been waiting long time for this

2 Likes

Version 2023.3.1-beta (725 / 72501) is now also available on the closed beta track, sorry for the delay.

Version 2023.3.1 (725 / 72501) is publicity available by today, please find the release notes here.

2 Likes

Where can I configure the icon instead of the Lock name (In my Case HA = Haustür)

Screenshot_20230308_175322_sysui

VS.:

simply not a text but an emotion :house_with_garden::house:

1 Like

Usually the initials of your Smart Lock’s name (or display name) is shown. So “Haustür” becomes “HA” or “Front Door” becomes “FD”, so setting an emoji as as display name would just show that on the watch.

1 Like

@Stefan_A Galaxy watch 4 LTE and my lock always appears to be offline. I tried the latest stable and beta with Bluetooth On and Off. Any advice?

Does it work when your phone is nearby? Did you installed the latest 2023.4.1 version?

Please send us your device logs via the app (Help → Contact customer support), please make sure your watch is connected to the phone. Please leave a note with time/date when your Smart Lock appears offline (or try to reproduce the problem and send the logs afterwards).