Using Google Assistent/Alexa to unlock NUKI without PIN

Hello,

I’m owning 5 NUKI locks and was using them via voice control (Google Assistent) with the help of IFTTT.
I created an IFTTT job that unlocks all my NUKI at once. In Google Assistent, I created a routine that called the IFTTT.
Now, since NUKI decided to remove functionalities and stop supporting IFTTT, this becomes useless.
I’m searching for a solution to unlock multiple NUKI’s at once with the use of a voice commend and WITHOUT the need to say a PIN-code.
Who has a solution to fix what NUKI breaks?

Unfortunately, I do not have a solution for this.

A PIN is mandated by Smart Home assistants such as Google Home and Alexa for unlocking Smart Locks and thus, we cannot implement this.

You know, if you stop supporting one thing, you should really offer an alternative. Especially since Nuki is one of the most expensive products on the market!

Hi,

You could use Home Assistant to integrate the locks and use it via Google Home. For more details refer here: Google Assistant - Home Assistant

Additionally, if you would like to skip the PIN flow, it is possible via the Homey integration which can unlock multiple Smart Locks with a single flow.