Urmet Intercom - Nuki Opener Problems

hello!

I have an intercom from Urmet (1172). I have installed the cables according to the instructions. The first step of the configuration is to press the button to open the door so that the opener can learn the signal. -> on the picture the button with the key symbol. But I can only open the door if someone rings. Nevertheless I have somehow managed to get to the point in the system where it asks me if my intercom system is a system with “unlock” (opening only possible if someone rings). If I now follow these installation instructions, opening the front door of the house works exactly 1 time. But the installation menu wants to test the function a second time and then it does not work anymore. Then I get into a loop and it always starts over again. Does anyone have an idea what I can do? The button “6” (see picture) gives the opener the appearance of an opening impulse although it does not open the door. Maybe this is somehow relevant.

Wiring is as follows:

L1 - Orange and Green

L2 - Black

Terminal - Red & yellow; Black

Thanks a lot!

Hi, I have the same intercom and exactly the same problem. Is there a solution to solve it ? Thank you.

1 Like

Hey,

I have the same intercom. While wiring has been done long ago so I can’t confirm, I think at one point I just lied in the app and said it unlocked. A lot has changed in the meantime and I never redid my config but its worth a try.

This is what I also did (to exit the configuration) unfortunately it doesn’t work while the first step (activation necessary) during the configuration opens the door well …

Is there any update, I’m stuck with exactly the same picture: it works in the config 1 time but not afterwards. Rings get picked up however.

Has anyone tried the combination for unknown intercoms for the and opening by using the gpio

Hi,

i’m also currently trying to install the Nuki Opener for an Urmet CS1172-0018 Intercom. But as you can see it looks a little bit different than the ones from the other pictures. The intercom is used to communicate with the person at the front door and unlock the door and it also informs me with a different sound when someone rings the bell at my apartment.

First i did the wiring where you need to link Orange and Green to L1 and Black to L2. But with that solution the intercom didn’t work anymore, then the nuki app showed me an alternate wiring diagram, as you can see in the picture (you need to swap L1 and L2).

Nuki Cable Black → L1
Nuki Cable Orange and Green → L2
Nuki Cable Yellow and Red → Original Yellow Cable from L2

With the alternate wiring solution my intercom is working again but i’m stuck at the configuration process.

1. you need to ring outside the building → nuki recognized it.
  2. you need to pick up the intercom earphone (otherwise i’m not able to open the door) and press the unlock button → nuki also recognized these steps
  3. you need to ring again and nuki will open automatically → also works
  4. But at the last (i think it will be the last :slight_smile: ) step you need to ring again and open the door via nuki app…this time it didn’t recognize it.

i tried it several times with no luck.

Do you have any solution for that?
Is this intercom really fully compatible with the nuki opener?

Thx for your support
br
Stefan

my final wiring diagram