Urmet 1835/5

Hi there,

please help me, i am trying to connect the opener to the Urmet 1183 / 5.

Hello,
I actually am trying to do this too with the 1183/5. Even the most basic features would be acceptable. In configuration, when I push the unlock button on the intercom, it just times out. Even if someone pushes the downstairs button and then I push the intercom button during config in the app.
(Two wires from the intercom system attached to “Line In”) S-, S+, CP CP, Line In-, Line In+
Thanks

same here, i always get the time out in configuration at the stage where i am supposed to open the door over the intercom. nuki seems not to get any signal and therefore i assume a time out message appears. anyone here that solved that issue?

Unfortunately at this time, you have two choices until Nuki is able to operate with 2Voice systems.
There is a possibility to solder leads to the back side of the intercom circuit board where the door opener is located… If you are not familiar with this, it isn’t a good idea to try.
Without using the opener, you can “program” your intercom so that whenever someone pushes your door button at the building entrance, it unlatches the building door. This is also known as a doctor function ( direct German translation) It is quite simple to do… If you are interested, I could explain or send a link. The guide is one page, but in German…
I admit that this is a short term solution, but hopefully Nuki offers a solution for the 1183/5 soon, since it doesn’t make sense to have the nuki lock on the apartment door, but no way without a key to open the building door.
Hope this helps,
Doug

yes please send it to me in german
danke

yes please send it to me in german
danke

http://www.dialog-urmet.at/upload/catalogo/pdf_cat/1183-5%20Programmierung.pdf

there is one thing that isn’t mentioned in the 1 page manual. Open the intercom, on the right hand side there are two dip switches that are not with the other 8 that are together… Those 8 that are together are for addressing, don’t change these. ( write the switch settings down in case you change them)The two by themselves need to be switched to the on position… Close the intercom… Follow the direction in the link…
Open the intercom and switch those same two off… close the intercom and test it out

Note: My intercom has only green LED, so it never changed colors as it says in the guide… The intercom LED will blink when you are done ever few seconds

If those two dip switches when you open it are not both off, then make sure you set them after programming as they were…

if you have problems, let me know

Hey Doug,

Thanks for your detailed message. Unfortunately i cannot read or understand in German and I would like to apply the “doctor function” to my Urmet 1183/5 receiver. Can you please kindly explain in English how I do this?

Thanking you in advance

Kind regards
Faizan

Hello,
Sorry, I forgot my password to the site and was out of the country. I can explain it. Let me take a look at what I uploaded and then get back to you. I no longer live in that apartment, so I can’t just open it up and look, but maybe I took a picture…
Kind regards,
Doug

Hello again,
If you do a search on the internet for the Urmet 1183/5 manual, you will find it in English. Maybe this link works:

You want to look at page 2
So, I will rewrite a little from my previous post:
there is one thing that isn’t mentioned in the manual. Open the intercom, on the right hand side there are two dip switches that are not with the other 8 that are together… Those 8 that are together are for addressing, don’t change these. ( write the switch settings down in case you change them)The two by themselves need to be switched to the on position… Close the intercom… Follow the direction in the link…
Open the intercom and switch those same two off… close the intercom and test it out

Note: My intercom has only green LED, so it never changed colors as it says in the guide… The intercom LED will blink when you are done ever few seconds

If those two dip switches when you open it are not both off, then make sure you set them after programming as they were…

The dip switches you want are the bank of two. Up is on and down is off.
I hope you will be able to find the manual.
You need to hold down the single dot button for more than 5 seconds to go into programing mode. The handset needs to be on hook. Press the key button, maybe 5 times or if I remember the green LED will light? Hold down the single dot button for 5 seconds to exit programing… Reset the two dip switches. You know you are in the right mode when the led is green or blinking green… In programing mode, you can change the tones and the volume as well two dot button is the tone and three dot is the volume.
I hope this helps… If not, let me know.

Thanks,
Doug

Hallo liebe Community,

hat es jemand geschafft die Urmet 1835/5 mit dem Nuki Opener zu verbinden?
Ich benötige die automatische Öffnung wenn jemand klingelt.

Hat jemand schon die “Doktorfunktion” ausprobiert bei Urmet 1835/5 und funktioniert es?

Hello dear community,

Has anyone managed to connect the Urmet 1835/5 with the Nuki Opener? I need the automatic opening when someone rings the bell.

Has anyone tried the “doctor function” with the Urmet 1835/5, and does it work?