Timezone & accessory wrong

Hallo,
I have authenticated own app and now I also can read e.g. Key Turner Status when RSSI changes from -60 to -59. See here:
Bluetooth Specification questions - Nuki APIs / Bluetooth API - Nuki Developers

However, I’m not sure whats wrong but the timezone seems to be wrong even If I have set the correct timezone via Android app. Here is what I receive from key turner status via my app:

Decrypted Data, datalen 25
0c 00 02 03 02 e5 07 06 1b 13 1e 29 00 00 94 14 00 03 02 00 02 00 00 bc b9
+++++ Decoded KeyTurner Status +++++
Cmd: 0x000c
Nuki State: 0x02, Door Mode
Lock State: 0x03, Unlocked
Trigger: 0x02, SL Button
Current Time: 2021-6-27, 19:30:41, TZ Offset (min) 0
Battery: 0x94, 74%
Conf Update Count: 20
Lock’n Go Timer Active: 0
Last Lock Action: 0x03, Unlatch
Last Lock Trigger: 0x02, SL Button
Last Lock Status: 0x00, Success
Door Sensor State: 0x02, Door closed
Nightmode Active: 0
Accessory Battery: 0x00

1. The time is 2h wrong. Its 21:30:41 …but Zimezone offset says 0 Minutes.

2. In addition, I have a keypad connected to the Smart Lock 2.0. So, I understood that the Keypad battery should show up under Accessory Battery but the value is always 0x00. Your API documentation says “Bitmask, which represents the current battery state of connected accessories. For now only the Keypad is being supported.”

Can you please tell me whats wrong or what I need to do to correct it?

Many thanks
DRS

Hi!

I assume you got a SL 2.0?
Because the TZ Offset field is legacy for SL 1.0 and for the SL 2.0 there is a separate field for the timezone ID (see also Nuki Developers and Nuki Developers)

The Smart Lock will only receive a value the first time the Keypad sent a lock action to it. So it needs to be paired and used first. Then you should definitly see a value at accessory battery.

Hallo Stephan,

many thanks for your fast answer.

I assume you got a SL 2.0? Because the TZ Offset field is legacy for SL 1.0 and for the SL 2.0 there is a separate field for the timezone ID (see also Nuki Developers and Nuki Developers)

Yes, correct its SL 2.0! Do I understand correctly that I have to read time zone from config cmd 0x0015 because TZ field in cmd 0x000C is not filled for SL 2.0?
Edit: I run request config commad and get timzone 0x25 which is Europe/Berlin. So thats a bit cumbersome … I need to read once and save the value somewhere :frowning:

The Smart Lock will only receive a value the first time the Keypad sent a lock action to it. So it needs to be paired and used first. Then you should definitly see a value at accessory battery.

Hmm, my keypad is paired and I’m using it every day to unlock from outside. I never used to lock from outside since the SL locks automatically. So, you mean I need to program a lock code for the keypad and than its working?
Edit: I updated keypad to 1.7.0 and enabled lock action with < button. You are right, after pressing the < button first time the keypad value changed to 0x01.
Question: Can I monitor critical battery with it and will it update if I use unlock only or do I always need to press < for locking to update battery value of keypad.

BR
DRS

Yes, it was only due to the missing firmware update on the Keypad (which I missed to name as a prerequisite for it to work). It will update with every usage now.

Many thanks!
BR