Smart Lock Gen4 Pro - BT/WLAN/MQTT Issues

Thank you for your response.
Is there any release date for the official 4.1.1?

I have the same issue like @EmanuelBacher.
Comparing it with my older Smart Lock Gen.2 with Bridge: no interrupting wifi connections, immediately showing status changes in the nuki app. Not so with the Gen4 Pro Version!

In the app the Gen4 is shown for a long time as “loading…”, often shown as “not reachable”, but the wlan-router-signal is strong enough.
Please inform if there is a fix available!

ahoi from Vienna,
joining the canon here:

• have a Nuki 4 pro since 3 weeks and experimented with a few gadgets (nukihub esp32, opener, matter) so far:

• I must admit that what I bought should not be called “pro” but more “alpha” or “beta” :wink:

• If I run plain on lock with WLAN the connection breaks after 4-6 hours … have a unifi setup with 2 access points and a unifi dream machine pro SE as gateway

• if I run the matter/thread integration towards a home assistant with skyconnect it is even more brittle and unstable (…not talking about the setup nightmare :wink:

• when I run the lock with nukihub BT connect … it was a bit more stable but in this setup there is no online feature in Nuki app … and here we go again … WHY the hell do I pay the premium of the “pro” when I then operate the lock as it would be the vanilla edition …

• and the opener does not connect at all with the nukihub … but that’s a different story

so, conclusion for me:

• I registered for getting beta access in order to contribute back to Nuki to get the stuff more robust and usable
  • hope Nuki fixes those Connection issues soon

good night

latest beta firmware looks soo much better here …

1 Like