Smart Lock Firmware 3.6.x Beta

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.6.5

Please install this beta and provide your feedback via this channel - thank you!

You could try to either let the Smart Lock automatically update (over night) or remove & reinsert the batteries of the Smart Lock and restart the transmission.

Automatisch ist drin und Batterie hatte ich schon raus

The Wifi connection of my smart lock 3 is also very instable and currently remote access has crashed again. I will need to get to my lock to restart it so that it can work properly for a few minutes (hours if I am lucky).

Assuming the reason it is not very reliable is related to power saving, would it possible to offer an alternative wifi mode with high energy consumption but that is very reliable ?
It would be great for people like me who keeps the smart lock connected 24/7 to an AC source.

I describe my situation:

constant disconnections

1 Like

it’s really absurd to have all these problems using beta versions and losing all this time after spending €270.00 for the lock.

Solve

Thank you

1 Like

@alessandro @Juergen @Stefan_Reiterer
Another with Italian language.

I rewrote from AVM to understand if there were problems related to the language and the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi together in firmware 7.50
I m waiting for their answer

Thanks, we await an answer

Have you tried the fritzbox downgrade?
i can’t do it it just runs on window only
and i only have mac

@Juergen @Stefan_Reiterer @alessandro

Hi, AVM answer about 7590ax firmware 7.50 and italian language:

“ Thanks for your answer.
I am not aware of any limitations or differences in the 2.4 GHz network if Italy or another European country is set as the country for the FRITZ!Box 7590 (AX). Selecting the user interface language has no effect on the functionality of the FRITZ!Box.
Eventually he could ask which country the Nuki team has set on the FRITZ!Boxes at their disposal and carry out a test in that sense.”

Guys, i think it makes sense to concentrate the discussions around fritz.box problems to one specific thread instead of spreading it across different threads, especially as it does not seem to be related to specific Nuki FW updates, but to the FRITZ!OS 7.5.x release: FRITZbox 7590 ax issue with Wi-Fi smart lock 3.0 pro

Please post everything that is relevant to the discussion there.

@Stefan_Reiterer

Hi, firmware update 3.6.9. Which is change log? Thx

It looks to be the stable version.
You can read it in the changelog displayed when checking for update in the app, the word “beta” is not here anymore.
And changelog is more complete than usually.

1 Like

Good morning! [/irony] Well done with the stable Version 3.6.9.[/irony off]

Since two days the 3.6.9 is updated to the Lock which hadn’t issues before that Version. Now the lock the was open completely since 04:28 am and the cats are gone!
No connectivity from the lock to the servers via WLAN. Need to Power cycle the lock to get it back shortly (clutch was pulled permanently) , but lost connectivity again. Reverted to the bridge connection all gets back normal - except the cats are still gone! 09:10 am

Since updating Deco M5 to latest firmware 1.7.1 Build 20230608 Rel. 740233 my SL3P FW 3.6.9 WiFi stability went nuts. Deco reports Strong signal from lock (about 3 meters from AP). It was driving me crazy (reconnection notifications several times per hour, MQTT disconnects) so I disabled integrated WiFi and switched to NukiHub on M5Stack Atom Lite which is perfectly stable for me.

Please report that also to Deco. Seems that they broke something with their firmware update and they should be aware of it.

Of course I did. This issue only applies to SL3P, no other device is affected.

Knowing SL3P looks having some specific issues with Deco, they might examine what happens.
I’m also going to contact them, in my case disconnections are very random so difficult but I think TP-Link could do something.
In the past they had some remote session and succeeded in diagnose some issues I had with other devices, their international support is good.