Smart Lock 2.0

Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.0

• Performance improvements and minor bugfixes

Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.1

Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.2

• Improved clutch motor parameters
  • Performance improvements and bugfixes
    Note: the clutch motor improvements are only applied when the debug mode is enabled on your Smart Lock.

Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.3

• Performance improvements for the clutch motor

Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.4

• Performance improvements for the clutch motor

Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.5

Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.6

Smart Lock 1.0

Smart Lock 1.0 Beta 1.11.0

Smart Lock 1.0 Beta 1.11.1

Hello, after installing 2.9 I no longer receive notifications on any peripheral connected to nuki, iphone, ipad and android. I tried to register with Homekit and I get notifications.
I tried to restart the lock and the bridge but nothing. Notifications are correctly set up on the app.
Is it a known bug or my problem? thank you

The App offered me 2.9.1 Beta but installed 2.9.0 which seems to be latest.

Just wanna drop so nobody is confused.

Original post has been updated with release notes for Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.1 and Smart Lock 1.0 Beta 1.11.0 .

Tried 2.9.1., it results in causing the spinning wheel (locking…) in HomeKit tile when sending the unlock command through Nuki app, although it is unlocking instantly. Can only be resolved by sending lock command to Nuki. Does not happen if lock or unlock (open) command is given in home.app.
80B3DBFB-019F-4FF1-ABD4-B2A32D3D2F2C_4_5005_c
Already removed the lock and re-added to HomeKit, cannot get it working.

Original post has been updated with release notes for Smart Lock 1.0 Beta 1.11.1 .

Original post has been updated with release notes for Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.2.

If you encounter any issues with your clutch motor (either during calibration or during the normal operation of the Smart Lock) please install this beta and enable the debug mode on your Smart Lock. To enable the debug mode simply go to administration section of your Smart Lock in the app and click 7 times onto the first line (“NUKI SMART LOCK”).

Hi,
schreibt doch bitte in deutsch !!

1 Like

Original post has been updated with release notes for Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.3 and Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.4.

My battery status is stuck. I have this problem since a couple of firmware updates ago. First it showed 100% even though it was way less before andd it didn’t decrease. Than after the next update it was at 96% and was stuck there. And now after the update to 2.9.4 it is at 86% and doesn’t decrease. Before it decreased like 3 to 4% per day.

Original post has been updated with release notes for Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.5.

Hello,

Yesterday I had the proposition to install 2.9.5 but I have not it today.
Has it been pulled back?

Another point, I searched in the Android app but I don’t find how to enable debug mode for the smart lock specifically. I have it for the Android app itself but nothing for the smart lock.
What did I miss-understood?
nothing in the time section.

Original post has been updated with release notes for Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.9.6.

Hi @Nardol,

apparently we found a minor issue with the 2.9.5 beta, as we decided to deactivate it it has not been available anymore by today.

Please install the newly available 2.9.6 beta, as this beta will not require any debug mode anymore to improve the performance of the Smart Lock.

Thanks.

1 Like

Every time I try to check firmware by opening the relevant menu in the app, the app crashes without further notice. IPhone reboot and smartlock restart (by pulling batteries) does not help. See attached screenshot.

Any suggestions?!

image|230x500

With the latest Firmware 2.9.10 I do not receive any notifications regarding the lock actions anymore on my iPhone. Is this a known issue?

I have the same issue - did you find any solution?

Hi, yes you must reconnect Nuki web in the smart lock settings

Unfortunately, sometimes it disconnects for no reason and you lose notifications.

Hi, thx for your reply - actually I tried this already before but unfortunately without success in my case…