Siri Shortcuts for Opener

I managed to log in again but with another web browser. Safair can’t load the page for some reason…

I used number 2

And this works for you? Can you please share Screenshots from den Shortcuts App?

I get this Error:

“A server with the specified hostname could not be found”

ich bekomme die Fehlermeldung

{“code”:404,“homeRef”:"/",“description”:“The server has not found anything matching the request URI”,“reasonPhrase”:“Not Found”,“uri”:“HTTP/1.1: Status Code Definitions”}

was hab ich falsch gemacht ?

Hi,
Mmm hard to say from this error message.
I would double check if the device ID and device token are correct and make sure to not insert any blank space when pasting them in the variable fields.
Regards

Currently using the shortcut via nuki web solution but would like to see direct nuki opener support. Please +1 this on the road map :slight_smile:

Hi,
thank you for the easy way to include the opener in the Siri shortcuts. How would I have to adjust the https command to enable ring to open instead of opening the door?
thank you!

Hi,
After checking the web API, I couldn’t find an action for ring to open. I faked my way using the ID of the opener and the same url used for opening the Smart lock which is common to both devices.

Hello there.
Anyone with this same problem?
Regards

Just wanted to report that this works like a charm!
I recommend triggering this shortcut with a triple backtap: Use Back Tap on your iPhone - Apple Support

1 Like

Make sure you also enter the API token in the headers (tap on the (>) right after the URL up top)

Our latest beta version has improved support for Shortcuts as well as the Opener. Please follow this thread: APP UPDATE: Nuki iOS App 2024.2.1-Beta (Improved Shortcuts)