Shelly & nuki

Hi guys, I would like to use a Shelly 1 with my NUKI devices.
In particular I would like to turn on a light when unlocking an opener or a smart look. Do you think it is possible?

it is possible when you activate the shelly cloud api from the shelly app .you get a url , then use ifttt for example to trigger the url . when nuki doorbell rang then call…( your shellyapiurl )

Thank you very much I have created an app to turn on the light with OPENER and SHELLY and it works well but unfortunately only if I open with the nuki app and not with the keyboard.
I selected “all users” in the creation phase but nothing changes. Do you have any suggestions?

You could use ioBroker to link your devices

It’s a bit complex for me especially with a macbook, have other solution?

I use homeassitant and webhook for this.

Without Middleware like Homeassitant, iobroker, openhab, fhem,… I think this will not work.

You can create an webhook in nukibridge but Shelly can not check the content of the message. Every nuki action will trigger shelly. I think that’s not want you want.

Actually I want the opening of a Nuki Opener to turn on the light in a room connected to a Shelly 1. I have already succeeded by creating an applet on the IFTTT site but the light turns on only if I use the APP or Nuki WEB and not the keypad Nuki.
Why?

Honestly, the best advice is what @ben1 already pointed out: the setup of Home Assistant is easier than installing the Shelly. You can do that on your own raspberry pi. Nuki and Shelly are well supported and you’ll discover that you can do so much more once you got into it. The best part, however, is that it works locally without internet connection.