Severe delay with Auto unlock

Hi,

I’ve have a long standing issue with Autounlock for which support is unable to help, so I try it here. I have two 3.0 Pro Smartlocks, one in the basement and one on the frontdoor of my apartment 20 stories up. So both are in the same geofence area.

The issue I’m having is that when I arrive at home and go to the basement first autounlock unlocks the Nuki in the basement fine. Then when I’m going up to my apartment, Autounlock for the frontdoor has a huge delay. I must wait in front of the door for 20 seconds or more before autounlock opens the door. The time between entering the basement and going to my frontdoor is about 5 minutes, so well within the Autounlock timeout of 15 minutes.

This issue doesn’t happen when I go to my frontdoor directly without going to the basement. Then unlock kicks in when I’m meters away from my front door.

Looks like there’s an issue with the app and autounlock when 2 smartlocks are in the same geofence area.

Anyone else experiencing this also?

Frank.

Please contact our support via the Nuki App (Menu > Help > Contact Customer Support) as this is an individual problem and might require sharing logs and other sensitive data.

Thanks for the reply, but I did that several times already over the last months and more than ‘we’ve passed it to the developers and keep your device updated’ was the answer I got.