Ritto 4630/02

I’m experiencing many of the issues described here with my Ritto 4630/02 – regular Bluetooth error messages at various steps during configuration that force me to start over even when I’m standing next to the Opener and never leave the Nuki app, and configuration flows that result in different outcomes (“not supported”, “success” but not able to ring to open) even when following the same steps. I’ve factory reset my Opener so many times I think I broke it, it’s giving me low battery warnings for devices I don’t have and gave itself a pin so now I can’t factory reset it anymore. So that Opener is getting returned, but I do want to try again if anyone has any ideas how to get it to work properly.

My setup:
Ritto 4630/02 (original wiring below)

iOS app version 2022.10.1 (2318)
1 inner courtyard door with every individual unit having its own call button (this one can be opened from my Ritto just by pressing the Ritto’s unlock button, even when no one has called and the phone is on the hook)
2 exterior doors with a digital scroll-to-find-name system (these only seem to be openable from my Ritto by pressing the unlock botton after someone has buzzed me and the phone is still on the hook)

So a few questions:

• Does anyone who has had success with the 4630/02 have any wiring photos to share? @riest?
  • I’ve been using the “4630 (beta)” option during configuration on the public app, but is there a beta version of the app with 4630-relevant changes I should get on?

Hello everyone!
I tried to install the opener today with the 4630/02 but without luck.
I am confused by the different colors of cable used. Any help?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!