Ritto 4132/00 mit opener

Hallo,

leider findet sich diese Anlage nicht in der Liste der kompatiblen Gegensprechanlagen für den opener. Hat vlt jemand diese Anlage und kann mir sagen wie ich den opener damit einrichte?

Hello,

Unfortunately, this system is not in the list of compatible intercoms for the opener. Does anyone have this system and can tell me how to set up the opener with it?

Hallo, ich habe es jetzt durch ausprobieren selbst herausgefunden. Ich habe in der app als Gerät Ritto Twinbus 7630 gewählt und die Verkabelung wie in der app beschrieben durchgeführt. Das klingeln und das öffnen wurde in der app erst auf den 2ten Versuch erkannt. Bei dem letzten Schritt soll man bei sich selbst klingeln um zu testen ob es funktioniert. Das tut es erstmal nicht - hab es aber mit ja bestätigt. Wichtig ist jetzt in den Einstellungen eine Verzögerung anzugeben. Ich habe 5 sekunden gewählt. Der opener funktioniert jetzt sowohl im Dauerbetrieb als auch nur mit der Ring to open funktion. Ich übernehme natürlich keine garantie dafür das es bei jedem anderen auch so funktioniert aber bei mir hat es das.

Hello, I have now found out by trying it out myself. I selected the Ritto Twinbus 7630 device in the app and carried out the cabling as described in the app. The ringing and opening was only recognized in the app on the 2nd attempt. The last step is to ring your doorbell to test if it works. It doesn’t do that at first - but I confirmed it with yes. It is now important to specify a delay in the settings. I chose 5 seconds. The opener now works both continuously and only with the ring to open function. Of course, I don’t guarantee that it will work for everyone else, but it has for me. I had the German text translated into English using an app.

After I had some issues with my Ritto 4630/00 (Configured for Ritto 4630. “Ring to Open” initially worked, then only worked after the second ring, then stopped completely), I contacted Support and they also asked me to set a delay of 3 seconds (standard is 0), and that made “Ring to Open” work again!

The catch is that - like @tomtom described above - you need to cheat during the configuration and say that the door was opened, even though it will not work initially, so that you can set the delay.