Ritto 17230

Hey,

I am new to nuki and am trying to install my nuki opener. However, I am having problems with it. I have a Ritto 17230 with standard configuration of the wires.

When starting the configuration the app recognizes the button press and also the ringing of the door bell. However, it won’t open the door neither with the app or ring to open. I have checked similar threads here but nothing seams to work. Has anyone done a successful setup with my hardware or had similar issues?

I also have a problem with the opener and Ritto 17230/.0 .
Configuration works except for RingToOpen. The system does not seem to recognize the bell signal at the front door.
If I configure the Opener with the apartment door, everything works fine.
On our system, the front door and the apartment door have different ring signals. Do I have to take this into account somehow?

###################

Ich habe auch eine Problem mit dem Opener und Ritto 17230/.0 .
Konfiguration funktioniert bis auf RingToOpen. Die Anlage erkennt das Klingelsignal an der Haustür offenbar nicht.
Wenn ich den Opener mit der Wohnungstür konfiguriere funktioniert alles fehlerfrei.
An unserer Anlage habe die Haustür und die Wohnungstür unterschiedliche Klingelzeichen. Muss man das irgendwie berücksichtigen?

Habt ihr euren opener angeschlossen bekommen ?

Habt ihr das hinbekommen?

Hallo, habt ihr es geschafft?
Stehe aktuell vor dem selben Problem. Wenn ja, wäre ich über eine Art Anleitung und paar Bilder sehr erfreut.

Edit: Konnte mir selber helfen und es zum laufen bekommen. Fehler in der Anleitung.
Siehe: Nuki Opener und Ritto 17230 - #11 by elefant