Reversed Operation?

I installed my Smartlock with no issues, except that the lock operates in reverse when using the app or automated operations. When I press “Lock” it unlocks and vice versa. The lock works normally when pressing the button on the lock, it unlocks and locks normally.

If the lock was mounted on the hinge side of the door instead of the opening side it would be working normally. It is working 180 degrees opposite.

Any advice how I can reverse the lock/unlock would be appreciated !

Your door and key needs to be in unlocked position before you start the Smart Lock calibration. If you start the calibration from locked, everything will be reversed.

Thank you ! It is now working.

1 Like

hello, I have the door lock above the handle, is it possible to install nuki it upside down?
could it work if i do the calibration in reverse? Thanks

1 Like

As long as you have a compatible cylinder on which the mounting plate fits reversed, there should not be a difference in when mounting the Smart Lock upside down. Is my door lock compatible with the Nuki Smart Lock?

Please contact our support for more detailed information.
This forum is focused on developer related issues.

Yes is compatible, installing it backwards can nuki also tell me if the door is locked or the locking status is reversed?