Refreshing Airbnb integration does not work

Hi all!

Yesterday evening I received an email from Nuki that the connection with Airbnb got lost and that I had to renew the connection. The link in the email did not work, so I tried to refresh the connection through Nuki web. This also did not work, so I thought to remove the short term rental connection and then add it again. However when I go to the short term rental section, click on ‘Connect Now’, then click on ‘Link’ for Airbnb, it opens the Airbnb page, but the new tab closes straight away and then nothing happens. This is when I’m logged in to Airbnb already. If I’m not logged in to Airbnb it opens the Airbnb website, asks me te login and then opens to the general Airbnb page and then nothing happens. I tried this in Chrome and Edge, also on mobile. I tried contacting Nuki support about this, but so far no solution yet. I removed the device once from nuki web, and then reactivated Nuki web through the app again, but also this didn’t work. How can I restore the Airbnb connection?

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hello Rianne,

We are currently experiencing issues with the Airbnb Integration of Nuki Web, most probably caused by changes made by Airbnb. Some hosts might partially be disconnected and unable to reconnect at the moment. We are working on releasing a hot-fix as soon as possible today.

The status is reflected on our page: Nuki Status Dashboard – Check the Status of Nuki Services

We will notify you either through customer ticket or the status page as soon as the issue is fixed.
We deeply regret the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

Hi Poonam!

Ooh that’s too bad! But happy to hear that you’re on top of it then. I will wait for the hot fix. Maybe a good thing to send some communication towards users of the Airbnb integration, so that people will wait before taking actions and make a bigger mess :wink:

Yes, we are in the process of investigation and hence request you to have some patience.
We will come back with a communication shortly.
Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Hello,

We released a fix for the issue now.
Kindly request you to refresh your Nuki Web page, and reconnect the integration again.

1 Like

Thanks Poonam! Everything is working again!

1 Like