Problems with ELCOM HT-802E?

I bought the opener and installed it with my ELCOM HT-802E. When the red cable is inserted in the according intercom-connectors, the opener doesn’t recognize a ring. When I unplug the cable and put it into the clamp together with the yellow cable, it works but I do also get false rings when nobody is actually ringing the door. Also doorbell ring suppression doesn’t work, when activated the doorbell rings inconstantly - like it would have a loose connection. Any help?
The picture attached is the wiring when the red cable was still connected to the intercom.

Please disconnect the black, red and orange Opener cables and try again. Thank you!

I disconnected the black, red and orange cables but I am still getting the same errors, false rings (NUKI Opener pretends gets a ring although no one is rining and the actual doorbell doesn’t ring) and ring suppression acting like it has a loose connection when activated.

Ich habe eben rausgefunden dass der Opener ein Läuten erkennt sobald jegliche Klingel (aussen, vor dem Gebäude) betätigt wird. Die eigentliche Türklingel meiner ELCOM HT-802 läutet allerdings nur wenn bei meinem Namen geklingelt wird - der Opener erkennt allerdings ein Läuten auch von anderen Nachbarn. Gibt es eine Lösung hierfür?

1 Like

Hast du es hinbekommen?

Überlege gerade auch mir das Ding zu laufen und habe die selbe Sprechanlage