Problem with Keypad 2 and Nuki Smart Lock 3.0

Hello, i have a problem with the keypad 2.

1 I enter the home georeference and the lock waits for me to approach.
2 the lock is slow so it doesn’t have time to open the door and tries to communicate with the telephone.
3 I open the door with the fingerprint on keypad 2.
4 the opening of the door with bluetooth is not canceled and therefore after entering and closing the door the lock opens again.

Practically the auto unlock is not canceled and the door is opened 2 times, once with a fingerprint and then with bluetooth

How can i solve?
I have the Nuki Smart Lock 3.0

Thank you

Please contact our support via the Nuki App (Menu > Help > Contact Customer Support) for more detailed information.

This forum is focused on developer related issues.

Ok thanks, I wrote here because this type of option is missing in the app, or it’s a bug to be developed and fixed.

I wrote to support and this is the response I got

“This is what happens during the Auto Unlock process.
When your smartphone enters the geofence, the operating system detects the position and “wakes up” the Nuki app. Then, as soon as a Bluetooth connection has been established between your smartphone and your Nuki Smart Lock, the Auto Unlock is carried out. Unfortunately, the Smart Lock and the Auto Unlock function will be carried out even if another Open action was carried out before that, the Smart Lock cannot cancel the Auto Unlock action in these cases.”

This means that the two systems do not communicate properly, this bug should be eliminated. Where should I write it?

Thank you.

What you want is not a bug fix but a feature that stops autounlock for an undefined time(?) after the door has been unlocked with a Keypad. You can write a feature request for it or search for existing feature requests (like this one Suppress second or third unlock when door already has been unlocked very recently) and vote for them.

1 Like