Power pack stuck in lock

Anyone else had this issue? My power pack is dead and stuck in my door. The release button isn’t clicking and so won’t come out.

I can’t get the lock off my door if needed as a frustrating side.

Nuki are honestly giving me useless information currently like linking me guides how to remove the lock… this is a replacement battery so I’m not happy as it’s another issue.

Really unhappy with my experience with Nuki as I’ve honestly had one issue after another. I think the whole time I’ve had it it worked as intended for about a week.

Being disabled I thought oh great this will help massively with answering the door, but it’s been a horrible experience.

1 Like

Pushing the PowerPack into the lock while actuating the release button might help.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I thought that my brand new unit was defective. I suggest adding this tip to the user manual. I almost broke my battery pack trying to get it out,

I second that! I also almost broke my lock while trying to remove the stuck battery pack. Thanks Jürgen!

2 Likes

This worked thanks.

For me doesn’t work. My power pack is stuck in my Nuki 3.0 and won t come out also if I push it instead of pull… can you help me please?

how did you solve it? I have the same issue

1 Like

I haven t solved yet. The power pack is stuck in my Nuki 3.0… I hope it will always work Otherwise I don’t know how to replace it

1 Like

Same problem. Can’t remove the power pack. Tried with a screwdriver as well. Impossible. Useless lock.
And the stupid maximum 5w charger only option.
Bought 3 nuki’s and regret a lot!

1 Like

Same problem for me. No chance with the Nuki tip. My power pack is not charging any more. Anyone had success removing it?

1 Like

Same problem here. The “pushing IN the battery pack while pressing the release” worked a few times, but now the pack is positively stuck inside the Nuki and won’t come out.

What’s wrong, Nuki? Please help!

1 Like

I put some silicone spray on a cloth and lightly rubbed the outside of the battery pack with it. Since then, the battery pack has been easy to remove.

1 Like

“I can’t get the lock off my door if needed as a frustrating side.”

Been there and no lubricant helped me unfortunately…

What I did out of desperation was drilling a 5mm hole in the battery compartment where the yellow button is located to release the lock.
I managed to push the lock release with the battery installed and once off I removed the screw in the back where the QRcode is an managed to remove the plastic back plate.
From there you can pry the battery out pushing the stuck black release clip from inside the lock.