Opener on 2 wire urmet 1183/5 "miro"

Urmet digital systems are not supported yet. You can try if you have some luck with the basic installation and Brand Generic & Model Bus (Generic) profile.

Did you get it working with the generic installation guide @Kekko_Mir?

The Nuki Opener should be compatible with this BUS cabling, right @Juergen?

I’m about to order the Nuki Opener Combo and maybe you can give me a short explanation on how the enhanced setup with doorbell suppression would look like if I want to try with this cabling.

I assume S+ and S- are BUS+ and BUS- from the guide?

Thanks!

i try all the generic installation but doesn’t work.

Thanks for your answer @Kekko_Mir.

I could see in Nuki Opener - Digital Urmet Installation that somebody was successful cabling a digital Urmet with the enhances setup.

Maybe @sergio1 you can help here, since you got it working? :slight_smile:

@Kekko_Mir

Normally, the black wire is for BUS- and the red is for BUS +

Since you can not see the polarity in the system, there are two possible connection variants:

Variant 1: cable out of BUS 1 and together with yellow and red of the opener into the supplied terminal; then orange and green of the opener in the now free terminal of the system The cable in BUS 2 remains connected - black of the opener is added If then during the configuration the message comes that the wiring does not fit, then comes variant 2:

Variant 2: cable out of BUS 2 and together with yellow and red of the opener into the supplied terminal; then orange and green of the opener in the now free terminal of the system The cable in BUS 1 remains connected - black of the opener is added

Hi Sergio,

Is your setup using 2Voice? I want to do this installation on my system that is using 1183 inter phone (2Voice based)

Thanks!

Hi @stich86. My installation is not using 2voice, sorry.

ok thanks… let’s wait for news from Nuki devs…

@Kekko_Mir @stich86 Do any of you guys managed to setup the nuki opener on the urmet 1183/5?

I’ve requested the model through their website, but never heard back. Also no official response here from Nuki, unfortunately. @MatthiasK can you maybe give an update on what’s the status there?

Thx Fabian hopefully someone from Nuki will answer our request …@MatthiasK

I have to relay that to @Georg_S who may have more information than me on that topic.

Hi @MatthiasK & @Georg_S,

any news on that topic? Add me to the list of people waiting for info.

Thanks

Unfortunately we are not compatible with Urmet 2Voice systems.

I don’t understand why you guys are still can’t make it compatible with the Urmet 1183/5 (2voice) i mean come on guys you know the problem longer than a year and can’t handle it. The weird thing is that you brought a such nice solution and hardware out but can’t make this one. I really don’t want to send my nuki back just because of this small problem. But it was the reason why i bought it :confused:

1 Like

Hi,
will the opener be compatible with the Urmet 1183/5 system at any point or never?
Thank you!

Hi, during measurements in the field we noticed voltages on the Bus System that exceeded 50V and therefore marked it as incompatible. That is the maximum voltage our Opener can handle. We will refine the compatibility during the upcoming month and will take those 2Voice systems in concern, as the demand seems to be high. We will keep you updated.

3 Likes

Hello @Georg_S,

same issue, here: I am trying to couple my opener to a 2voice Urmet system, but no deal at all!
Can you keep me informed, as well, on upcoming updates, please?
I’m looking very forward to this, it would be the perfect solution to me!
Thanks!