Opener: Fermax VDS Bus

Conseguiste hacerlo funcionar?
Gracias por adelantado

Everything worked except for ring suppression. Now itā€™s deinstalled and laying in a drawer. Not willing to waste more time with this product.

Por favor echame una mano, tengo el fermax 3314 y no soy capaz de configurarloā€¦ Pago por el asesoramientoā€¦

I also donā€™t understand this, the Nuki people are really good and helpful, but with the help for wiring they have a real issue, - I myself had now and in the past, contacts to several users what where in contact with the support for wiring, with the outcome "it doesnā€™t work, and should send back, for refund ", but I was still able to help the most of them where I had contact, - at least 10 people, I helped to wire the opener with all functions, where nuki said, sorry not possible before!?

Hi. How have you managed to get it working?

I have a Fermax 5601 and connected the wires as in the guide:
L cable to one side of the clamp. Yellow and red to the other side
Black to -
Green and orange to L at the fermax

The bell is not ringing and I cant open the door with the fermax any more.

Normally I had to press the speak button and then the open button to open the door
But now the speak button is not working any more.
I also tried to ring bevor as you said. But neither the fermax nor the opener recognized it (no ringing)

EDIT:
Iā€™ve done more testing today.
I tried the Fermax 5601 setting, the iloft telephone vds extra (which I guess is the same?) and the Generic VDS setting
For the wiring I tried as here posted:
Red, Orang and Green - L intercom
L Cable - Clamp
Yellow - Clamp
Black - Minus (-)
and as desribed above the wiring explained in the Guide at the app

The failure is always the same ā€“ I can open my door normally without ringing outside, I have to press the speak button. The the LED at the button lights and then I can press the open button.

When Nuki opener is installed the speak button is not working any more, the lead does not light on and only a ā€œbeepā€ is outputed. The door open button afterwards is also not possible.
Iā€™ve also tried to activate the debug mode so catch some logs. But no matter what I tried, no log was displayed.

Wow, this really helped! Thanks!

hola, conseguiste algo?