Opener - Auta Compact Digital [Compatibility]

Hello @Rose_Languste I have the exact same model shown than @g0day has. I tried connectind the opener following your instructions, red-opener and orange-opener together with the existing wire (intercom-brown) to +, and black-opener to the one just above the last one (in my photo, the coaxial ground from the intercom). When connecting everything like this and connecting the intercom nach to the CON2 connector, ringing from the street didin’t ring inside the aparment, and also the street unit didn’t ring when pressing the button (in the street). However, when disconnecting CON2 and ringing from the street, it did sound (in the street, obviously no sound inside the apartment as the main unit was disconnected).

Can you maybe offer some help?

(Didn’t take a picture afte connecting all the cables but I did it as drawn, also double checked that the Opener was well connected and tried to set it up as generic bus)

1 Like

Hi everyone,
Has someone connected the Auta compact with monitor so it works as it should. I really need help with the wiring.

Please send the instructions.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I have same problem.

anyone managed to connect it?

Hola, tengo un videoportero auta pero no consigo conectarlo, alguien sabe como hacerlo?

hola @Richard_Astinger

lo conseguiste? Yo sigo con el mismo problema.

Gracias!

El manual de la placa: https://auta.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/M%C3%B3dulo-CONEXI%C3%93N-COMPACT-NO-COAXIAL_VISUALTECH-5H_ES_IN_PT_FR-HI-763.pdf

Yo tambien estoy interesado