Nuki Smart Lock / Nuki App
Have the widget show the Lock status.
Currently the Nuki Widget shows 5 icons:
- Closed circle with lock name. Press to open the app
- Open circle circle. Press to unlock
- Closed circle. Press to lock
- opened door icon. Press to unlock and pull the latch
- Open circle with arrow. Press to Lock and Go
The first icon could easily be adapted to show, not only the first 2 letters of the controlled lock, but also the status of the lock itself:
- closed circle for a locked lock
- open circle for an unlocked door
No longer needed to open the app to check the status of your lock.
The usefulness of this feature seems self explanatory.