Nuki Pro 3 motor blocked and more issues

Hi.
I have Pro 3 and after some time I started to get many failure events with the Nuki.

1. Nuki forgets where is position of “open” and stops 1/4 turn before. After several iterations of open/close it is back to correct functionality. My wife stayed outside the apartment once , because Nuki didn’t opened the lock until the end.
  2. sometimes the Nuki tries to turn the lock (close) more than it possible and defined. It calibrated good and have spare movement place on each position about 15 degree , but sometimes it goes over the defined ‘close’ point. it gives error 0x06. I check by hand and don’t face any difficulty or extra force to close or to open.
  3. sometimes the Nuki sounds like it is too much difficult for him to turn the control ring or like the battery is very-very low . But the battery is OK , above 60% and I check immediately with my hand that no any extra effort for turning the lock.

To change Nuki to version 4 will resolve these problems ? Nuki 4 is more reliable ?

Please contact our support via the Nuki App (Menu > Help > Contact Customer Support) for more detailed information.

This forum is focused on developer related issues.

I had the same issue. Instead of contacting support individually, can we get common clarifications here in the forum?

I had a similar stuck on the lock ran out of battery while the day before the battery was still good, then it blocked the front door, motor was blocked and without energy or removing the lock no way to open the door, thats a big joke. When the lock was powered again you could here that the lock unlocked in some way and it was turnable again, very funny if you have just one door as entrance.

It doenst make any sense to have a certified lock if it cant open the door, well thats secure :joy:

All my zylinders are security ones which can be opened from both sides while a key is inserted.