Nuki Opener without intercom

Hello,

I am trying to use the nuki opener with our old door bell and switch buzzer.

The opener is working with our buzzer and opens the front door. But the ring to open function is not working. I tried to connect the green (yellow also) wire directly to our door bell. But the opener doesn’t recognize if someone rings the door.

If I ring the bell I can measure 10V AC and the door bell. Can anyone help?

Kind regards.

1 Like

Hi Nils,

do you found a solution for your request?
I have the same „issue“ but no solution yet.

BR, Phil.

Hi! You have to grap the ring signal from the “-” screw of your bell with the yellow opener wire, and send it back with the green opener wire to “-” screw of the bell. I can guide you, if needed!?

Hi! You have to grap the ring signal from the “-” screw of your bell with the yellow opener wire, and send it back with the green opener wire to “-” screw of the bell. I can guide you, if needed!?

Hi,

by now I didn’t found a solution. @Rose_Languste can provide a wire diagram?

Regards Nils

It’s a non standard procedure, when wiring the bell directly! So if you have an external bell, then you need a cable with two wires, what goes from the bell to the opener, and you need two further clamps, like the one what is with the opener. When you have this material, then write again here, and I give you the further stebs.

Hi,
thank you for your responding.

So, I have a cable with two wires here and two clamps already.

Whats next?

Hi! No problem!
Take one end of the two wire cable to the external bell (you should have now two open wires of the cable on bell side), now unscrew the wire what is on “-” screw of the bell and put it in the first clamp (you need three clamps in summary), now take one of the two open ends of the cable and put it also in the first clamp (first clamp is now full), now take the second wire of the cable and screw it on the “-” screw of the bell (now should be on bell side no wire free anymore), no take the other side of the cable to the opener, now take the second clamp and put the green opener wire in it, now take the one of the two wires of the cable what is screwed in “-” screw of the bell and put it also in the second clamp (the second clamp should be full now), now take the third clamp and put the yellow opener wire in it, and now put the last remaining wire also in this third clamp, wiring finished! Now reset the opener to factory settings, and make a fresh setup! Let me know, how it goes.

Hi, I did the wiring… What model should I use for configuration in the Nuki App?

Hi! But it’s a time now, since we had contact, but also it’s no problem!? Please choose generic analogue as configuration! Let me know, how it goes!

Hi, @Nils_Fuchs.

Is there any chance you can share a picture of your complete opener-bell-switch setup?

It would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Guys
It’s posible to instal th Opener of NUKI without any interfone or bell? Just conected to a electric lock?
Thanks
Nelson