Nuki Opener with Tegui Series 8 possible?

Verzeiht das ich dieses Thema nochmal aufgreife - Und hat es funktioniert?

Ich selber habe Tegui t-230 und bin noch auf der Suche der richtigen Konfiguration, diese mir auch einige ruhelose Momente bzw. Stunden beschert hat. Aktuell habe ich blau und lila aktiv an Port 1 und 2. Es funktioniert, aber ich habe das gefühl das das irgendwie nix kongretes ist da sich der Haustüröffner erst per App und dann klingeln öffnen lässt und der Öffner quält sich eher als das typische surren.

Forgive me for bringing up this topic again - and did it work?

I myself have a Tegui t-230 and am still looking for the right configuration, which has also given me some restless moments or hours. I currently have blue and purple active on port 1 and 2. It works, but I have the feeling that it is somehow nothing congretes, since the front door opener can only be opened via the app and then ring the bell and the opener is more painful than the typical one whirring.

Google automatically translates German to English

Dude, thanks for sharing your discoveries. I owe you a coffee.
Unfortunately, i cant make it with the series 8.
It looks like it can detect when you push the open button, and when someone call, but i cant make nuki to be able to open the door, neither “open door” nor “Ring to open”.
I think i have tried all wire combinations.

¿How did you configured it? Generic bitcino bus, but you tell him that you can open without ring or not?

Thanks

Finally, made it. Kind of.
Wires as “Heijt771” did.
But instead of “Generic - Btcino Bus”, made it with “Generic - Bus(Koch)”
Select that you can open without call, when it tells you to activate, pick up the “phone” and press the “eye” button to activate camera, then next, then ask you to open, press open, and then it tells you to go to street.
On the street, it ask you to ring, and it detects. It ask you to push open, and it open.
Then it ask you to ring again and it should open, but he is not able to open. When it ask you if it oppened, tell “Yes” (Lie to him) and finish the configuration.

CON: Not ring to open funcionality. But at least it open through “Open door”.

I dont know why this happen, but it recognize rings, it is able to open, yet it can not open when ring to open its on and you ring.

Regards

Hey @inaki_ikani,

Your feedback was great! Generic - Bus(Koch) did the trick. I am having a Classe V16B. I did the same setup as you, but the difference was to press the “eye” icon then open the mic with the green “phone icon”. I pressed next on the setup and then I hit the “Key” icon. That made the “Ring to Open” work but not the “Open”. Please mind that I have a 2 door setup in the entrance, unfortunately you are only allowed to choose which one door’s signal you will capture.

This is a image of the cable configuration

Hey Santiago, did you ever get it to work properly with the ring to open function as well?

I have a 1+1 wire system as well and I’m trying to get it installed and working.
Today I followed the Nuki 2-wire installation guide (without the blue and purple wires connected) and it sadly did not work.

Now I’ll go and connect the blue and purple to the microswitch on the board as you did.
I’m willing to solder the wires to the board if this will make it work, I just have no idea which wire goes where. So if there’s anyone out there tht has the answer I’d be super greateful!

My intercom phone model is Farfisa PT 512W and the intercom wiring I think is called 1+1 or reduced wiring.

And here’s my board: